Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Botton Bindings a Mess

(XBOX)INeisanI

I have a botton setup in which I don't utilize the show map section, and it is instead used for tranference in and out. Ever since the last update, It doesn't respond how it used to, as in it shows me the map, but doesn't transference. I don't have the show the map on any of my bindings, but I have notice when I go to switch them around, the show map binding is still binded to the double square botton when the list of actions is shown. That one botton is binded to both, and I can't unbind the map action. I have a similar problem in my railjack bindings, because my 4 abilities are binded to my 'A', 'X', 'Y', and 'B' bottons, so the cycle ability botton is useless to me, but I can't just unbind it to nothing, so I have to move it around to a botton I don't use. We need to option to unbind certain actions we don't need, because it just gets messy when it auto assigns to others.

Edited by (XB1)Nate01323
  • Like 1

PS4 is having the same problem. I dunno if it's gonna work exactly the same for you guys, but I've had three days in a row of having to fix my stuff so here's my fix, even though until this gets acknowledged by DE I think you're gonna have to do it each time you login:

While in your orbiter, go into menu, options, customize controller. Default everything, save it, then save your options menu and back out entirely. You'll go back into your customize menu, set everything the way you like it, save it, then in your options menu toggle any option twice. I've been hitting Invert Y Axis on then off again. Then save your options menu and everything should save, but I've had to keep doing this process every time I leave the game and come back to it so it's just a temporary fix.

PS4 players are also reporting that the field of view will show what you have it set to but it's actually bottomed out, so try setting it to the minimum, saving, then changing it to your preferred again to see if that fixes that.

Same here, "Show level map" is forced to the "back" button. You can change it, but changing it every time you play is a real pain.

I do this,... assign "show level map" to R3, SAVE...then "focus and trasferance" to the "Back" button... then R3 back to "use ability" every time I log in 🙂

You could assign "A" as context and it will reload too aswell as open and interact, remember to then tick "Context action includes reload".

I also have no fishing menu. I started a new topic about both issues.

Edited by (XB1)MortalQUINN
Spelling