Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to railjack, wondering what the recommended archgun would be?

(PSN)DarkFist91

Question

On 2020-05-16 at 3:17 AM, Aazhyd said:

In regular Archwing, the Kuva Ayanga is by far the best.

In Railjack, Imperator Vandal is the way to go.

In regular archwing, nothing beats Larkspur. Its chaining kills rooms in an instant, even the Ayanga can't compete.

On 2020-05-16 at 6:19 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

WTF.....for me there is only one answer..... FLUCTUS.

-if your mining rocks the fluctus has a wide beam which makes it easy to hit rocks.

-The biggest reason to use fluctus though is for away missions.  Fluctus has infinite punch through.  When you pop radiators you just exit a base and you can turn and shoot right through the entire base to take out the radiators lol.  

Actually..my fluctus doesnt have a gravmag installed but I would be super curious to hear if you could be INSIDE a base and take out the radiators with it.  I know the markers for radiators show up on the inside so its possible to aim at them...  I am pretty sure you can see them pop up outside the windows....   I gotta try this... it could radically improve base raid.  

Ok so I slapped my last grav mag onto my fluctus and tried this.    First I was wrong or they changed it,  but radiator marks no longer show up while your on the inside of a base.  So in some bases you wouldnt be able to hit them anyways.

However.... on other bases the radiators pop up right outside the windows...... So I summoned my fluctus and let loose some shots and............nothing.....  didnt work.   I would say its a case of two different maps/environments.  The radiaors we see on the inside of any are just decoration.   The fluctus probably does punch through the wall of the base and keep going lol but nothing is out there.  

A cool thing to try with a buddy would be to have a RJ outside a window the guy inside can see it through.   Then fire the fluctus at the RJ and see if the pilot of the RJ sees anything lol.