Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Cephalite Resonance

Xenophil

4 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Or... You could just farm it normally. 

It took me around 3 hours to get 20 because I failed the first time. 

that's just awful...i don't think i have 3 hrs to waste for a measly 20 cephalite. kinda wish they made it so that we don't lose the cephalite on jumping or failing in the puzzle. the puzzle has little to no explaination and time gated heavily. think i will wait it out and see if it improves or else i could just see the story online for glassmaker

making it Guaranteed would be enough IMO. it is pretty brutal for more casual players right now, but hopefully as the season unfolds, there will be more frequent and larger Glass Fissures, in the same way that the Wolf of Saturn 6 made more frequent appearances as the season progressed. removing the Cephalite penalty for failing the quiz would be nice too, especially if they end up changing the puzzle later down the line.

12 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

that's just awful...i don't think i have 3 hrs to waste for a measly 20 cephalite. kinda wish they made it so that we don't lose the cephalite on jumping or failing in the puzzle. the puzzle has little to no explaination and time gated heavily. think i will wait it out and see if it improves or else i could just see the story online for glassmaker

You have to study your evidence🤦🏽‍♂️ Study for highlighted words, symbols, etc. quit complainin 

Edited by (PS4)BodaciousAsian
  • Like 2

I dont get how people are mad at this. I mean, It took me 2 days to get 20 to finish the puzzle because I failed the forst time. 2 fays where I played for less than a hour each. Its not that hard, nor time demaning. Specially because you get 2 or 3 weeks to do it. Seriously.

System is  on every 1h make respawn this glass enemy  in surv  for 1h collect ( 8,16,43 min around 9 Cephalite Resonance  ),next start again all mision(surv)  next 45 min nope

Farm easy on  Orokin Derelict Survival (ODS) 

Good Luck

Edited by BDT_Flames

Best farm is RAILJACK.

Tips:

- Veil or Saturn

- Levels with 6 crewships are better.

- Always invade the LAST crewship, they'll probably spawn inside.

- Allow Ramsled invasion. 
---> Put your Railjack under a Base, hack or destroy the Turrets and wait the Ramsleds

- Nora is talking? INVADE or be invaded.

- Baruuk, Equinox or Ivara (sleepFrames) are recomended. Try to kill the GlassDudes only.

- Since i hit 20 Cephs, i can no longer farm for them (already did the puzzle). I don't know if is a Bug or "feature".

11 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

I find the best way is simply ignore the mechanic. The rifts will pop up periodically while you're doing other stuff, so just wait until you hear Nora's warning, then start looking around. It's too RNG otherwise to try and efficiently farm

Not really the cephalites are on a timer, 25 minutes between spawns. Easy farm