Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Absorb

Akura

I notice that Nyx with shade sentinel is useless, because casting absorb resets invis activation and therefore keeps enemies from targeting me. Atm I have switched to dethcube so that it works properly, in my opinion I think that it shouldn't reset invis when activated, please do something if you can. Just a thought! Thank you,

Speaking of Nyx, when I used her Absorb a few nights ago, someone note that it destroyed my Carrier. I wasn't paying attention to this, but they said it looked like it destroyed their sentinel, too. I don't know which one it was, though.

Another thing to look into, is some people seem to be able to move around with her Absorb active. I don't know how they do this, and I can't seem to do it.

Anyways, on topic! Her Absorb has the highest possible aggro that they can produce in the game. If Shade kept you invisible, then the skill wouldn't work at all. She needs enemies to attack her in order for it to work. Also, I'm pretty sure she's invincible during the duration of the skill.

Speaking of Nyx, when I used her Absorb a few nights ago, someone note that it destroyed my Carrier. I wasn't paying attention to this, but they said it looked like it destroyed their sentinel, too. I don't know which one it was, though.

Another thing to look into, is some people seem to be able to move around with her Absorb active. I don't know how they do this, and I can't seem to do it.

Anyways, on topic! Her Absorb has the highest possible aggro that they can produce in the game. If Shade kept you invisible, then the skill wouldn't work at all. She needs enemies to attack her in order for it to work. Also, I'm pretty sure she's invincible during the duration of the skill.

Hahaha yeah I remember that game, and the moving around while in absorb you have to get knocked down right when you're casting absorb for it to happen. 

And to OP the shade just isn't good with her atm if you're planning on using absorb. It's been a problem for a while now, I mean heck look at loki. The problem with the sentinals not being cloaked is STILL there. My advice is just to use death cube or carrier if you're planning on using absorb. 

Hahaha yeah I remember that game, and the moving around while in absorb you have to get knocked down right when you're casting absorb for it to happen. 

And to OP the shade just isn't good with her atm if you're planning on using absorb. It's been a problem for a while now, I mean heck look at loki. The problem with the sentinals not being cloaked is STILL there. My advice is just to use death cube or carrier if you're planning on using absorb. 

I guess I know the secret now! I'm assuming that's a bug, but I want to try and test it out.

Anyways, I have to agree. Shade is a useless Sentinel in my opinion. He only keeps you invisible for as long as you're standing still, and I find it hard to trigger his invisibility. Sometimes if I'm reviving someone it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'd recommend the Carrier or Dethcube, as well as either of their weapons. However, if you use Carrier, be warned! It's very difficult to use another one afterwards. It makes you very lazy.

I guess I know the secret now! I'm assuming that's a bug, but I want to try and test it out.

Anyways, I have to agree. Shade is a useless Sentinel in my opinion. He only keeps you invisible for as long as you're standing still, and I find it hard to trigger his invisibility. Sometimes if I'm reviving someone it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'd recommend the Carrier or Dethcube, as well as either of their weapons. However, if you use Carrier, be warned! It's very difficult to use another one afterwards. It makes you very lazy.

No. Shade keeps you invisible as along as enemies would be able to see you.

Also, to others talking about their sentinel dying while in Absorb (like Carrier/Dethube) they are shooting themselves to death.

The Bullet Attractor effect of Absorb makes the bullets headed outside of the bubble reverse and hit their sender, the sentinel.

No. Shade keeps you invisible as along as enemies would be able to see you.

Also, to others talking about their sentinel dying while in Absorb (like Carrier/Dethube) they are shooting themselves to death.

The Bullet Attractor effect of Absorb makes the bullets headed outside of the bubble reverse and hit their sender, the sentinel.

No, Shade un-invisibles me when I move.

Also, I guess that makes sense, and I'll be reporting it on Monday, since it has to be a bug.

No, Shade un-invisibles me when I move.

Shade's invisibility is triggered and maintained by proximity to an enemy, has nothing to do with line of sight.

As long as you remain within a certain distance to an enemy, it should be maintained. If its not, you have a bug on your hands.

Lol, they probably didnt forseen those 2 abilities conflicting xD

Send a support ticket, as an bug report, cause that needs a change.

Although at the moment that conflict is better then the problem I have, when I use absorb, the sentinel isnt protected, so every-time it dies.