Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just lost all 10 of my Cephalite Resonances

(NSW)Sim11

I ain't touching nightwave anymore, that grind system is so bad and grindy. DE if you are seeing this PLEASE change the Cephelite Resonances system. DE keep adding grindy content and right now it's getting out of hand. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, (PS4)VinterasBote said:

loosing them because your unable to jump

I haven't experienced anything of that sort. Was it a bug where you couldn't jump? No jump was further than my Harrow could make.. so something's not right there.

2 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

No jump was further than my Harrow could make.. so something's not right there.

You cannot aim glide in the datascape, which may be unexpected and throw people off. Thankfully I didn't fall, but the first jump was pretty awkward - with a single jump being too short, aim glide not usable, and a double jump almost being too far.

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Sim11 said:

I ain't touching nightwave anymore, that grind system is so bad and grindy. DE if you are seeing this PLEASE change the Cephelite Resonances system. DE keep adding grindy content and right now it's getting out of hand. 

The system isn’t that bad I got all 10 resonance and figured out the puddle in 30 minutes max. As far as I can see the resonance system is fine considering you can get like 5 resonance per mission if you use basic farming strategies. And as for grindy content. Not a lot of things are that grindy, if your too lazy to put any effort into anything don’t complain that it takes that much work to do. The only things that could be considered grindy at this point are Railjack and the kiva loch system. And those aren’t horrible if you do it correctly.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb kapn655321:

I haven't experienced anything of that sort. Was it a bug where you couldn't jump? No jump was further than my Harrow could make.. so something's not right there.

Yeah i expect it was a bug because he did not jump he just walks of the platform asi hit the jump button 😕

vor 42 Minuten schrieb (XB1)shadowhedgehogk:

The system isn’t that bad I got all 10 resonance and figured out the puddle in 30 minutes max.

then how have you done it ? I wasted 2 hours of pure Mission playing yesterday and just got 1 spawn of the glassed enemies and just got 3 cephalites.

Edited by (PS4)VinterasBote

I haven't even seen enough enemies with cephalite resonance to even manage to do it once yet.... think I'm at 9...

Looks like I won't be rushing to do it either if we lose so easily... sure someone used the term gacha game on this earlier too, which isn't exactly promising.

Edited by LSG501

1. Cephalite enemies are on a 25 min timer. If you spawn them once, which at the very most could be obtained by doing 25 mins in survival, you can work out every time for the rest of the day that they will spawn.

2. You need 10 to solve a really simple puzzle. At most it should take you 2 attempts.

3. You have weeks to get those 10-20 before stage 2 releases, but you're whining that it's unacceptable to not be done with the entire thing on day 2?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

1. Cephalite enemies are on a 25 min timer. If you spawn them once, which at the very most could be obtained by doing 25 mins in survival, you can work out every time for the rest of the day that they will spawn.

2. You need 10 to solve a really simple puzzle. At most it should take you 2 attempts.

3. You have weeks to get those 10-20 before stage 2 releases, but you're whining that it's unacceptable to not be done with the entire thing on day 2?

It's nothing to be surprised about dude.

Even the rewards you get you Log into the game is being called awful in a thread below.

Any reason to complain.

Now, if it's due to bugs, that is another story.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PS4)VinterasBote said:

then how have you done it ? I wasted 2 hours of pure Mission playing yesterday and just got 1 spawn of the glassed enemies and just got 3 cephalites.

Resource booster or even a farming frame like neckros Khora or hydroid works And literally instead of making Uber grindy just play through missions like normal and it’ll become a lot easier worked for me and I had to do the puzzle three times

I failed as well.  Not because of the puzzle, I read what was important to know first and came prepared.  I failed because I didn't realize our frames were gimped and broken.  

I could not aim glide and fell off side.  Double jumping will take you to far and a single jump may not be enough if you don't do it in right spot.  

The only challenge here is changing the movement system without warning and then putting the test on a timer.  

The only practise you get is < 60 seconds per attempt.  If you screwed up quickly, less than that.  

This system is frustrating because they messed with movement.  Jacking with movement is one of the big reasons I don't do pvp.  

I like the movement system, leave it alone.  There is no reason to screw up Warframe here.  At least take away Warframe and let us go in as operator so we know what to say expect. 

• Like 3

The no aim glide because you have no weapon, yes, momentarily confusing and can lead to someone falling. And if you are sprinting non-stop and do a max double jump you will overshoot if you don't try and correct. A running jump too soon can be possibly too short.

A sprinting single jump, a running double jump is the sweet spot. It's not rocket science either but people panic.

Yet after people learn the hard way, or from others mistakes. You're set for the next ~15 weeks and you will be collecting this useless glass and nothing to spend it on for ages. 

Could it be better, yeah. Will you die because it's not changed this NW, no.

Just did mine complitely blindly and it was easyer then I expected .

Resonite isint so hard to come by you just need to memorize the time wich is like every 25 mins oh and nekros desacrate can give you additional resonite I can confirms this .

6 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I haven't even seen enough enemies with cephalite resonance to even manage to do it once yet.... think I'm at 9...

Run around on Plains/Vallis, glass enemies spawn all the time there

Looks like I won't be rushing to do it either if we lose so easily...

Just practice your jumping before the time limit starts to get a feel for what you have to do. There's no helping VinterasBote's glitch where he couldn't jump at all, but I feel everyone else is being a crybaby

sure someone used the term gacha game on this earlier too, which isn't exactly promising.

This is just uncalled for, because Warframe quite literally does not have gacha mechanics

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)VinterasBote said:

Yeah i expect it was a bug because he did not jump he just walks of the platform asi hit the jump button 😕

if it allows you cast abilities maybe use razorwing if you have titania then you just need to headbutt the rock  of your choice 

i lost 40 yesterday, on account of bad lighting for 20 of them, i couldnt read what anything said i had to walk right over to the ledges, probably HDR issues here, and its ridiculous to have to do but buying a different color scheme for the 50plat removed that issue, just cost 20 fragments to figure it out

(this is something DE need/should to look into, shouldnt have the easiest fix be to buy something)

the other 20 were just me being dumb and thinking i knew all i needed to

im not sure if faster frames handle it differently but i did it with nekros and from what i noticed

after every time you jump to the correct pad (i mean the landing spot after the connection piece) your speed and jump actually seems to get slightly weaker each time, thankfully its almost not even a jump but going to the last pad my nekros probably wouldnt have jumped high enough to jump rope, and he was walking when i was sprinting still

Bullet jump and Aim Glide, DO NOT WORK HERE

you have a max limit of 20 fragments you can hold at once, atleast currently

from all guesses, the glass enemies spawn on a global timer, so if you not in a mission and miss it, its not waiting for you to start one, you missed it then

they dont spawn in onslaught or void fissure missions

tileset nodes seem to spawn less per glass fissure then open world areas like fortuna will

loot frames have no effect on the 30 standing per glassed enemy killed but will or atleast seem to increase fragments dropped but not by much, think most i got at once was 12 in an open world location, and i believe that was with a khora and a nekros, seems like khora can possibly make them drop fragments before they die while nekros can make more spawn after death (this part has no evidence just seems that way from my time so far)

Edited by Tokens210