Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ALL PLATFORMS- COMPLETE] Update Server Maintenance: 4 p.m ET May 14.

[DE]Rebecca

Less grindy      lmao  ,   look at the spooges saying great work,  from a lot of folks perspective  u changed horses after promising the world and failing to deliver, You are wrecking the game, have drifted 180* off course of the mission statement.  SS was about impossible to go full wave , max bonus solo, it was impossible from the 70 of 70  bonus without a doubt,   relying on noobs, clowns and the cultured gimmie what i want crowd you cater too, the "i cant crowd"     , your wrecking your own meal ticket, gonna screw those who carried the game for years, brought others into the game, didnt cry and whine at your terribly lost idea of what an improvement is.   In short , your blowing it, SSwas  BS  and was not what you said it was, im angry and i want my arcanes, you continually nerf and change stuff saying nothing,  day to day its a crap shoot to see if you can still do what ya did yesterday,  the lag and matching sux, servers are over run and glitch, SS space was prone to crashes, lossing all u worked for, mission reports where my completion time ias 40 seconds different than the guy i ran the mission with, rivens thayt say one thing on my end , lknk it and irt shows completely different stats,   where you folks get off thinking you improvedd jack shyt is beyond me,   perhaps u should syfm and listen to those who brought you here, but no  , salt thwe riven market, tighten the drops on weapons and frames, you shytbirds have the nerve to call that free market?    Blind relying on a fella w no arns and legs to get the work done.    Some might call that thee seeds of failure.

GG. hope you will fix the bug with ralijack Tether ability when some one is on canons when you use it is detonating strait a way if you ply solo or no one join you it working how it should be 🙂 tx for all so far 

Archived