Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ALL PLATFORMS- COMPLETE] Update Server Maintenance: 4 p.m ET May 14.

[DE]Rebecca

Hi DE,

Since the last update I, no longer, am able to connect to the chat server, error message says: "Failed to connect to chat server". Is there an ongoing issue on chat server (that is gonna be fixed in that very scheduled maintenance) or was I banned from it? If I got banned, how can I know it?

PS4 btw, ty.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)dukekosumo said:

Hi DE,

Since the last update I, no longer, am able to connect to the chat server, error message says: "Failed to connect to chat server". Is there an ongoing issue on chat server (that is gonna be fixed in that very scheduled maintenance) or was I banned from it? If I got banned, how can I know it?

PS4 btw, ty.

Not a ban, just an ongoing issue with the chat ports on the PS4 and south american ISP's. This update might be our last chance to get our chat back, so fingers crossed!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)dukekosumo said:

Hi DE,

PS4 btw, ty.

You're not banned. Countless players (including me) are having this issue for like.. a month already. Hope they fix this or at least say something about it. 

Please fix this.

there are thousands of players on ps4 without access to chat.
 Chat is blocked for all internet providers and it does not make
 sense for each of us to seek help in support knowing that it is
 not an operator problem. all other games are ok.
 can fix this problem easily with a fix.
Voces have changed the game configuration, so please note.
 Consider that thousands played scarlet spear and the last
 prime access already without chat access. Treat this as a priority.

1 hour ago, (XB1)LFTEDSTEEZ said:

How do you access the Baro Relay after purchasing the Tenno 2020 pack?

The special relay will be accessible during Tennocon, meaning it'll be open from July 11 at 11 a.m. ET to July 18 at 11 a.m. ET. Be sure to save up ducats and credits! Also don't try to taxi players who haven't bought the pack else you risk getting banned from the relay. Best of luck!

5 hours ago, BlueCanonier said:

Cool but did I asked

“Cool but did I asked” you’ve got the community confused. Maybe one of your many personalities “asked”? Anyways, nobody “did asked” for anything DE does extra. Since I’m assuming that you mean  “ cool but did I ask you to do this” and the typo and incomplete post was autocorrect by the other program that lists the words you use the most when texting. Then mistakenly put “asked”instead of “ask” from your phone. Well, it seems that you want to know everything DE does. Since, you did leave a sarcastic post that was a fail, lol. You might’ve tried to be funny with that comment. However, only people like me that have a stale sense of humor cause of add or adhd will laug at many things that aren’t funny to many others. They won’t get why it’s funny. Also, it could also be anyone with fragmented thinking. That don’t have any of the things I’ve mentioned previously that will understand. those who think in a linear way will just see your post as a classic sarcastic post, Treat it is a troll comment, then defend DE ect, ect and ect. Many other things might be said when read. But I got the humor vibe message from your post. Btw, did you like your own post? Lol

Archived