Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Key Requirement Changing

Limekim

So i've been trying to enjoy this new "Orokin Vault" thing for a while now but i cant help but notice, il get 1 type of vault door 10 times in a row, when i finaly decide to switch to the required key that i always get, ONLY THEN the requirement will change, and i've tested this on multiple occasions, it seems like to me that people like myself that like to play alone get shut out from having fun with these vaults since they have a system where they change to a key you dont have equipped.

Please take a look at this and possible make it so vaults cannot have the same key requirement over 1-2-3 times to make it easier for people like me to actually open them.

Thank you

I think they did that on ourpose for teamwork

I'de understand if they wanted to make the game more Co-Op based but completely ignoring people that likes to play alone by saying "F*** you play with others if you want this" is just down right redicolus

I think they did that on ourpose for teamwork

Sorry but thats not possible, i got all corrupted mods solo, i do think the keys have a %, being Extinguished/Decaying common, Bleeding uncommon and hobble rare.

The Vault i got more often in exterminate was the extinguished key and decaying in survival, so there is no conspiracy in the vault even for solo players.

I advised people who play solo to equip the extinguished key and do some ext without changing keys all the time, off course you will have the wrong key sometimes, but you will get the mods more quickly than you think, bc im no diferent from anyone, I only decided this way and sticked with it until i had all the mods.