Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get cephalite

Domaik

I can only play 1 hour a day because of work, sometimes not even that much. I have gotten cephalite only once and it dropped 4 out of the 10 I need. since that first night I haven't been able to find any cephalite fissure no matter how much I search for it.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I that unlucky? It feels poorly designed for people with limited time to play

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Traumtulpe:

Should not be an issue honestly.

The world is should, game says otherwise as always wtih bugs and "unintented" funcitons.

This needs to be a dialy simply, a special mission you track down traces for the crime  not anther RGN on top of RNG.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Domaik said:

almost 2 hours yesterday with no luck, 1 hour today no luck.

Maybe you are doing something wrong? Fissure missions apparently don't spawn them at all, also try staying in the same mission for at least 30 minutes.

I got 3 spawns during an arbitration, seems like a good place, since you would want to stay at least 30 minutes anyway.

Play nekros.  I scored 8 in one survival mission.  

I then went and took the test and failed.  Not because I didn't know answers, but because your Warframe is gimped and I fell off map and ran out of time.  

Aim glide is disabled so when you take a test, it's like your using operator, even though your in Warframe.  Falling off map at bad angle causes you to fall repeatedly.  I lost about 10 secs.  

There is no time to think, you must know answers perfectly and be able to jump without jumping to far.  

Honestly, it should just be walk or be should be able to jump like normal.  Having a gimped Warframe was a surprise to me.  

So, goodbye 10, got to farm em all over (I also play once a day).

The event is weeks (months?) long, you don't need to finish act 1 immediately (and then complain there's nothing to do until act 2 shows up). Try staying in an endless mission or doing bounties while staying in the open areas perhaps.