Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Is A Bad Boy...

Hecko

If there is someone so kind to explain me how to embed the direct video window on the forum I'll be glad =3

[.media]linkhere[/media.] remove dots

Make sure to load unsafe script to see it.

Edited by alphex

*GIRL*

not boy its a girl

Obvsly she is a girl, the "Boy" was referred to the Bob's song even if the fact is, that Mag is the less feminine frame in this game, not very attractive for the most of the players (not for me, nor for rei cause we still love her as our first choice).

We can say she is like a "tomboy".

Archistopheles "my friend" couldn't you see the sarcasm in the video ? should I provide you a light to see it ?

here, take some:

The_Sun_by_the_Atmospheric_Imaging_Assem

Oh my God! The ending! I'm in tears from laughing so hard. I love the slowed animation.

xD glad to read this.

How to say ....

Mag is not boy , less feminine would be ember ...your team had no Nova

And seem like you are asking for Mag nerf , also Any nova would have trolled you with M prime , since you would just activate the explosion

This video was made this evening, from an idea born after a match this afternoon where i encountered a *@##$y and unpolite nova (Haudruss Twice) (plus another nova).

She/he was running across the map trying to prime everything, but the pull was just to speedy.

I wasn't pretending to outscore him/her, nor i was trying to prove something, but at the end of the match simply i noticed the outscoring difference.

I'm not asking for a nerf, i'm just saying the pull is much more fast then Molecular prime since for the entire game he/she spent the entire time priming dead bodies.

I'm not asking a nerf, I'm pretending to make some laugh (something that seems to be difficoult for 80% of the readers here).

I came up with a funny video idea, so i asked twice of my friends to help me record a clip, showing the funny effect of pull in game.

Again... i know perfectly she is a girl, but the reason of the title... i tried to gave it up here, just read it.

Oh c'mon, you really have any sense of H-U-M-O-U-R and being so pathetic.

Put that big stick out of your "place where the sun doesn't shine" (to be more refined). It was clear enough Hecko is referring to Bob Marley's song, so Captain Obvious isn't needed.

Just get a smile, stop always complaining about everything.

Peace.

Oh c'mon, you really have any sense of H-U-M-O-U-R and being so pathetic.

Put that big stick out of your "place where the sun doesn't shine" (to be more refined). It was clear enough Hecko is referring to Bob Marley's song, so Captain Obvious isn't needed.

Just get a smile, stop always complaining about everything.

Peace.

You must not have a sense of humor because I was joking too.