Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Color Palette

ARC-7201

Question

My alliance mate was showing me his monochrome Nidus look, said he had used only Smoke Colors for it. However, it would seem that the Look link bugged and displayed a different color palette, one that can't be found anywhere in the game thus far. The name's Matisse, features white and pink tones. Has the following description:

"Unlocks a collection of colors, found in a datamass with alongside a mysterious code: 255-0-255"

I'm reporting this as a bug but feel free to also speculate around this palette. For all I can figure out, (255, 0, 255) is RGB color code for pink.

Here's some screenshots:2hZqjy2.png

Ungawjy.png

On 2020-05-14 at 10:08 PM, ARC-7201 said:

My alliance mate was showing me his monochrome Nidus look, said he had used only Smoke Colors for it. However, it would seem that the Look link bugged and displayed a different color palette, one that can't be found anywhere in the game thus far. The name's Matisse, features white and pink tones. Has the following description:

"Unlocks a collection of colors, found in a datamass with alongside a mysterious code: 255-0-255"

I'm reporting this as a bug but feel free to also speculate around this palette. For all I can figure out, (255, 0, 255) is RGB color code for pink.

Here's some screenshots:2hZqjy2.png

Ungawjy.png

This is an exclusive item from the SteelSeries website, when you made an account or from one of their events. It came with a syandana, also.

Here's an example from two years ago. https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/iu2ozt/matisse_palette_is_back_on_steelseries_without/

11 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Sure, and if there was such a code, it would be listed in that topic.

Yes, I know now, I was a starter in the game and the community and I just thought that the Matisse Palette had something to do with the Steel Series or something, that deppends on someone givin out their personal free code... I mean, some people got the code and don't even play Warframe, and was giving away theirs own codes or selling to people that actually plays... Sorry bout that, I just readed all over and fast and thought was the same thing. Thanks.

#Edit: Oh God, I never thought I'd be a FashionFramer LMAO

On 2021-12-07 at 8:28 PM, NinjaZeku said:

For active codes, there's always this topic:

I was talking about codes to get the Matisse Palette, I was in a need with this, cuz I was making my Fortuna 69 Fashion Frame and was missing pink colours. But thanks anyways. Sorry 'bout the delay on the reply, was not a user of the Forums, starting now. :)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)turbo3636 said:

I have the colour palette. I noticed it while browsing my colours. There was a code I put in recently. it gave me a booster, a syandana, and I'm assuming that's where the colour palette came from, as well.

Please take note of the date of the post you quoted.

Things can change within ~a year.

On 2020-06-26 at 6:53 PM, NinjaZeku said:

They don't.

Read the post again, it's a bug, the Look Link is showing the wrong (inaccessible-to-regular-players) Palette.

I have the colour palette. I noticed it while browsing my colours. There was a code I put in recently. it gave me a booster, a syandana, and I'm assuming that's where the colour palette came from, as well.

17 hours ago, kian3421 said:

but how can people have it then?

As Ninja Zeku says, they don't. Here's the deal: If the value used on OP's frame is from a color palette that is alphabetically after "Matisse" (in this case it's "Smoke"), it will show "Matisse" because it's the first alphabetical palette to contain said value. However, the palette should be hidden (kind of like founder items), the game thinks it's available somewhere.

That's why it appears. If it was a value on "Beach" or "Classic", these should be appearing instead.

Archived