Mysterious Color Palette

My alliance mate was showing me his monochrome Nidus look, said he had used only Smoke Colors for it. However, it would seem that the Look link bugged and displayed a different color palette, one that can't be found anywhere in the game thus far. The name's Matisse, features white and pink tones. Has the following description:

"Unlocks a collection of colors, found in a datamass with alongside a mysterious code: 255-0-255"

I'm reporting this as a bug but feel free to also speculate around this palette. For all I can figure out, (255, 0, 255) is RGB color code for pink.

Here's some screenshots:2hZqjy2.png

Ungawjy.png

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Oh. So a new color palette leaked. >:)

It's possible there's a repeated value there (looks at the whites), which is why it prompted it up.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, (PS4)Ex0gamer0203 said:

Same thing happens when I link my Octavia, but the only thing that shows up is the color palette, no attachments or Syandana.

Because only cosmetics you don't own are listed there.

2 hours ago, kian3421 said:

but how can people have it then?

They don't.

Read the post again, it's a bug, the Look Link is showing the wrong (inaccessible-to-regular-players) Palette.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, kian3421 said:

but how can people have it then?

As Ninja Zeku says, they don't. Here's the deal: If the value used on OP's frame is from a color palette that is alphabetically after "Matisse" (in this case it's "Smoke"), it will show "Matisse" because it's the first alphabetical palette to contain said value. However, the palette should be hidden (kind of like founder items), the game thinks it's available somewhere.

That's why it appears. If it was a value on "Beach" or "Classic", these should be appearing instead.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...