Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity Weekend for Save the Children

[DE]Helen

2xAffinityWeekend_16x9.jpg

You helped us raise over $15,000 for Save the Children! This donation is going directly into supporting children and their caretakers during COVID-19. To say thanks, Warframe missions will grant double Affinity this weekend.

The Double Affinity Weekend is live Friday, May 15 at 9:00AM ET - Monday, May 18 at 9:00AM ET on all platforms!

Thank you for your support, Tenno!

Thank you, specially so for the extra effort DE is making to make sure we have a more constant supply of content and motives to keep ourselves busy in Warframe during this pandemic. From full updates to smaller measures like booster weekends and home streams, I deeply appreciate your great effort!

Any chance we might get Razorback this weekend on PS4 since it's been ready for some time? It'd be the greatest timing ever so I can help the wife level up her Archwing stuff at Salacia. Otherwise the upgraded intrinsic farm is appreciated nonetheless.

I Love You Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Thank you, specially so for the extra effort DE is making to make sure we have a more constant supply of content and motives to keep ourselves busy in Warframe. From full updates to smaller measures like booster weekends and home streams, I deeply appreciate your great effort!

Any chance we might get Razorback this weekend? It'd be the greatest timing ever so I can help the wife level up her Archwing stuff at Salacia. Otherwise the upgraded intrinsic farm is appreciated nonetheless.

I Love You Reaction GIF

Wait Razorback or Fomorian ?

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Wait Razorback or Fomorian ?

On PS4 both Razorback and Fomorian got ready mid-Scarlet Spear. Razorback was first, and now that SS is over on consoles as well this booster weekend would be the perfect time to level up Archwing stuff on at least PS4. ^.^

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

On PS4 both Razorback and Fomorian got ready mid-Scarlet Spear. Razorback was first, and now that SS is over on consoles as well this booster weekend would be the perfect time to level up Archwing stuff on at least PS4. ^.^

Yeah totalty i was just wondering if the Archwing part would be more efficient in Fomorian rather than just plain Razorback. I guess it depends if you have a stack of omega isotope or not ^.^ 

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah totalty i was just wondering if the Archwing part would be more efficient in Fomorian rather than just plain Razorback. I guess it depends if you have a stack of omega isotope or not ^.^ 

Oh, I see. 🙂  At least for me I prefer levelling up AW related stuff in the Salacia Mobile Defense. It has always yielded good results for me.

Either way it's certainly better (imho) than levelling Archwing stuff in sharkwing environments such as Uranus. Sooo boring. 🤢

3 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Amazing... now DE...

Please give us the ability to collect intrinsics for future command! It's unfair that people who farm that before you blocked it can have them already and we dont!

I concur.

It is completely unreasonable that they would set a hard cap after the group they were concerned with had them all maxed out and had gathered a surplus as well. They should either remove the capacity or remove the surplus intrinsics from every player.

15 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Amazing... now DE...

Please give us the ability to collect intrinsics for future command! It's unfair that people who farm that before you blocked it can have them already and we dont!

100% agree.

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Wait what ?

Double affinity weekend its time for Intrinsics and Mr rank up ^.^ 

He means in the sense that he’s thanking [DE] not ya know... being rude.

edit: I hope

Archived