Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

Just now, kouji86 said:

REMINDER #3 STILL NO FIX

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

(Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

Why name of a color channel is so important?

Puzzle is bugged: Report it in Feedback Forum, same happens for clanmembers::

My issue is that i cant reach the last part, Happens twice to me. Everytime i try to jump from the last rock to the platform it looks just like i jump into an invisible wall and fall down....

Welcome to Bugframe?

+

the timer is rly to short. 10-15 sec's more for each choice give us the time to take an closer look and think about, also was it hard to read cause of the text colour. Especially for players from other country which aren't so could in understanding of the spoken engl. ....

il y a 1 minute, --Q--Dystopia a dit :

Pls give old enemies back,new ones are kind of pathetic

Wait, we'll get a new "hard mode" made by DE soon  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Thank you for the fixes!

My kuva shildeg is still overlapping and keeps attached to the WF's hand regardless of the weapon used (if any).

• Like 2
il y a 1 minute, Skaleek a dit :

I'm still killing myself with my Kuva Ayanga in atmosphere.

Yes, they don't give a **** it seems.. been like that for more than a week now.. but its not a meta bramma & shiet like that.. 

Thx for hotfix, but still encountering these bugs...

On 2020-05-11 at 5:19 PM, FreakChild17 said:

So to sum up these bugs have been happening for a LONG TIME:

Operator turning inside out when playing in a group as a client (not host) having an AMP equipped. (I believe it is playing the wrong animation as it looks rather similar the the animation of having no amp equipped.)

Operator will only walk forward and "moonwalks" when playing as host (or single player) and with NO AMP Equipped, also the void beam can not be coloured and always appears blue.

As for the warframe. When using an Arch Gun on the ground the sprint animation will only play forward, resulting in any other direction doing another "Moonwalk".

Extra: Also both warframe and operator's heads are facing skywards after interacting with a terminal on all missions.

These bugs have been in the game for a long time and I doubt anyone will even see this topic, let alone fix it.

(But if someone does read this, PLEASE FIX.)

please for the love of the god,

could DE please buff corinth prime TT_TT

the prime version is more like a nerf for players that dont use the alternative shot, there was none a single buff on crit chance or damage, and removed the pump action, increased reload speed. all other prime versions get at least a little buff, but that one is definitly a nerf if you dont use the alt fire

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cephalite Resonance

Please give us a more solid, concrete way to farm Resonance instead of having to rely on RNG for the enemies to spawn and be glassed. 

Posted (edited)

Fix Railjack for real now !! (or just remove it from the game ? lul)
Fix kuva ayanga
Remove self stagger AMP or just bring the self dmg back !
Give us back the old ennemies
Reward balancing overall ! (like arbitration... all type of missions or tileset are not equal in rewards..)
Remove mods/arcanes/ephemera from arbitration & put them at npc
Reward change in ESO.. this mode is now useless, ppl just use it for exp & daily focus.. (even if they should know that adaro on sedna is much better & faster..)

Edited by 1st-1
26 minutes ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

Univac when? Also amp self stagger is really a huge problem and makes no sense.

They already made this update a long time ago though... it's available for all companion types and not just a Carrier thing anymore. Don't you think it's a little selfish to force your modding preference onto others?

UniRedirection, though...

Yeah! Nice fixes!
BUT, the infested drones still damaging the excavators while they're under the effect of Limbo's Stasis. Please, fix this 3 years old bug.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, --TK--LifeGivesLemons said:

Make the glass resonance spawn in fissure missions! 

They're basically using the Fissure script to alter existing enemies into the "Glassed" variants, much like fissures corrupt existing enemies in a mission alongside spawning some from the void, and the cephalite are reactants, but in non-fissure missions.

What do I know, I'm not a programmer. 😛

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, -Mittens- said:

Please give us a more solid, concrete way to farm Resonance instead of having to rely on RNG for the enemies to spawn and be glassed. 

It's not RNG, they show up on a roughly 25-minute timer in most missions.

• Like 2
  • [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic