Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Revert the removal of Self Damage wholesale.

- Self-stagger (even self-knockdown) is not any actual risk, just feels awful as a gameplay element (when not simply circumventing it). FAILURE.

- Explosives are now bland instead of thrillingly dangerous, players who liked that niche now have no recourse. FAILURE.

Very much a matter of opinion, that.

I enjoy being able to use explosives without the risk of being blasted into space whenever a teammate or their pet runs or jumps into the path of my projectiles, and I certainly don't agree that "instant death unless you have ludicrous EHP/invulnerability" feels like the superior gameplay element when compared to being knocked back or knocked over.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a few cases where bindings under the General tab would sometimes override a binding in a more specific tab. For example, on a controller, if you bound Right-D-Pad to Tactical Menu under General and bound it to Omni-Tool under Power Menu, it would open the Tactical Menu even when you were using the Power Menu.

Thank you very much! Been waiting for this fix.

32 minutes ago, Praxach said:

Are there any plans to update the mobile app for season 3?  It still shows rewards and missions from the intermission

You might need to clear or reinstall the app. The app on my phone (Android) is and has correctly shown the new Nightwave rewards and my status.

5 minutes ago, Nasheim said:

Very much a matter of opinion, that.

I enjoy being able to use explosives without the risk of being blasted into space whenever a teammate or their pet runs or jumps into the path of my projectiles, and I certainly don't agree that "instant death unless you have ludicrous EHP/invulnerability" feels like the superior gameplay element when compared to being knocked back or knocked over.

That's practically a myth. It must have happened once to one guy ever but now people act like it's a routine occurrence.

I literally tried to get deliberately in the way of a guy firing his Bramma from a standstill at extraction while we waited for a straggler to catch up and it didn't even happen.

That said, there's no reason unnecessary ally collision couldn't be removed while keeping self-damage. That affects more than explosives anyway, but people do love a dumb scapegoat to push their ludicrous agenda.

Can you please make the double tap mod's 2s buff time also stack with hits like the damage? It's literally what's holding it back from making the Latron prime into a half decent weapon. Losing the buff every time you missfire is already a fair enough drawback so it's ridiculous that every time you reload you lose the buff because 2 seconds is abismal. Even with that the weapon wouldn't be able to compete with any of the top weapons. I thought you guys liked weapon diversity.

1 hour ago, Mettallus said:

Thanks for the Kinetic siphon Trap fixes, that was getting annoying

I thought was just me! Lol. Like it was a mechanic or like it just didn’t work sometimes. 
glad that’s fixed. 🙂

53 minutes ago, NUGGet3562 said:

Can we get some sort of indicator in the Nightwave menu that tells you how much Cephalite Resonance you have? It's kinda annoying to have to go into the weave just to see that you don't have enough Resonance.

The Cephalite Resonance is actually an inventory item but I agree that the quantity should be displayed somewhere in the Nightwave menu page.

56 minutes ago, .-KG-..-BornStoned-. said:

Puzzle is bugged: Report it in Feedback Forum, same happens for clanmembers::

My issue is that i cant reach the last part, Happens twice to me. Everytime i try to jump from the last rock to the platform it looks just like i jump into an invisible wall and fall down....

Welcome to Bugframe?

+

the timer is rly to short. 10-15 sec's more for each choice give us the time to take an closer look and think about, also was it hard to read cause of the text colour. Especially for players from other country which aren't so could in understanding of the spoken engl. ....

I think DE should remove the jump-to-the-platform requirement in the Weave.

3 minutes ago, 1st-1 said:

Because the "majority" you are talking about (you've the percentage of players that like it right ? cuz u know every players ? :D) are stupid and asked for it because they can't aim properly, they always shoot their feet and die like a noob then cry its DE's fault (and you also then..)
And yeah, so much better to have a stagger effect instead of self dmg.. a stagger effect that provoke more bug then self dmg did..

but you right "kiddo"

I never used explosive weapons. Except for Tonkor when you could troll bounce people. Outside of that they were never interesting to me. Regardless people are completely idiotic to think it will ever be reverted lol. I agree Amp self styagger is stupid and the Shedu having it as well is annoying but I am also not dumb enough to think they will rever the changes of a major update. People need to pull their heads out of their ass if they think that will ever happen lol. 

Archived