Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

[DE]Megan

--Saw allot Posts about the Amp's "Self Stagger". I'll admit, its a few Amp Fire Types that it seems... odd on. And the Stagger Range is hella klose. Mostly noticing when friendlies are near by enough to "touch" the Hit.

--Other then that... I like the flip-roll he/she does on the Stagger Effect. But yeah, allot of the Amp Main and 2nd'ary fire Stagger you. Might be overkill.

1 hour ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

That's practically a myth. It must have happened once to one guy ever but now people act like it's a routine occurrence.

I literally tried to get deliberately in the way of a guy firing his Bramma from a standstill at extraction while we waited for a straggler to catch up and it didn't even happen.

That said, there's no reason unnecessary ally collision couldn't be removed while keeping self-damage. That affects more than explosives anyway, but people do love a dumb scapegoat to push their ludicrous agenda.

--Shooottt... I blast my teammates all the time. Not with the Bramma though, I dont have that.

Can't play railjack premade. My teammates that I invited before the mission are getting kicked and I am left alone with randoms/or just alone... FIX THIS! It is only when I am hosting RJ, in any other mission (like sortie) it is working normally.

1 hour ago, SocialFox said:

They're basically using the Fissure script to alter existing enemies into the "Glassed" variants, much like fissures corrupt existing enemies in a mission alongside spawning some from the void, and the cephalite are reactants, but in non-fissure missions.

What do I know, I'm not a programmer. 😛

Yeah i know this ^^ but the good old wolf minions in series 1 used to spawn during fissures😌 

Thanks for the fix to the archwing movement in the open world zones! 

but the animations for boosting upwards and downwards are still janky. Would be nice if you just in general brought over the animations from the current archwing and railjack missions, they look amazing and would love to look just as cool as that when flying around in the open worlds! 

13 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

What was the change? 

No more invulnerability for excavators and Def Mov consoles.

And talking about excavators, that infested drones feckers still hurting them while Stasis is active. FIX THIS

It has been 7 months since the liches attacked. We were under heavy fire from the Grineer and fell back to Venus. For some reason, our weapon of choice, the Glaive, suddenly didn't hurt liches and their goons at all.

The seem to not be able to crit anymore when exploding.

It has been 7 months, and we are dying.

2 hours ago, kouji86 said:

REMINDER #3 STILL NO FIX

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

Upvote to keep it in the radar folks. Fashion frame first.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rotated the Suprema heavy sword skin so it faces the proper way. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1191207-please-rotate-the-suprema-heavy-blade-tennogen-by-180°/

Okay so you are fixing this but not that here? Plz fix this very irritating Glitchy animation ^^'  (Moving forward and jumping let the sword blade glitches out of his scabbard 🙂)@[DE]Megan
1GerQod.png

There is a major bug im encountering after this hotfix in railjack. When i start a railjack mission with a friend of mine and we load into the mission eg veil he immediately host migrates . He hosted and the same happened to me. Party privacy was set to friends only , also tried invite only with the 2 of us 

10 minutes ago, EL_CHAPO17 said:

There is a major bug im encountering after this hotfix in railjack. When i start a railjack mission with a friend of mine and we load into the mission eg veil he immediately host migrates . He hosted and the same happened to me. Party privacy was set to friends only , also tried invite only with the 2 of us 

I am having the same issue 

Archived