Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Ceanmunt said:

Hahaha, cry more you #*!%ing loser. Oh no you have to actually think about what frames to bring to a mission instead of dashing through them every so often! The horror!!! The whole self-damage to self-stagger thing is hilarious and i think DE are laughing their asses off too. Oh no, your super massive aoe room clearing explosive weapons are S#&$ because they can self-damage? Here have a stagger instead! 

Your whole comment boils down to "wahh you changed what i liked, change it back, wahhh". 

Very nice, you must be very proud of yourself, not only did you not bring any counter arguments, but you went out of your way to not only insult, but also make yourself look like the thing you seem to hate the most.

Personally, I don't care if self-damage/stagger/heal/anything gets changed, as long as it pleases whoever DE needs to please in order to keep the game alive, but bashing people for their belief is just sad. I'm not a white knight, I just enjoy their game, with all the changes they make, I just adapt and move on. Not saying this is what you all should do, but at least try.

Please revisit self stagger on amps, it makes some parts very difficult to use. Specifically the shraksun as the stagger range is further than I can fire it in most instances.

According to the wiki it's range is 10 meters, and the aoe has a radius of 8 meters. However even if I S#&$ straight into an open area I still find myself being staggered.

1 hour ago, Barefoot_Monkey said:

After doing a melee attack, left-click now performs a heavy attack instead of firing the equipped weapon. Can this change be undone - it is very awkward to use in battle.

Pretty sure that's a setting in your control options to work that way.

I dont know if you will read this post, but, i would like to see an Atlas rework, i see him as a weak Frame, and It has a lot of potential, i would like to see his rock fists as exalted weapons, It could be a very good attacker, as Baruuk, might be an excepcional offensive frame and a great tank.

Thank you.

When are you going to fix the UI bug for hammer weapon (Kuva shildeg) the weapon is always equipped in hand in mission and off mission in orbiter and when using other weapon like primary weapon the Kuva shildeg is holster in hand it’s annoying to see it ! Already made a few complains about it more than 3 week already and still no fix for it !

can you please rework atlas please?

atlas been my favorite warframe since i played this game and he still is this warframe is criminally ignored never give him any love all his augments are useless his new pve augment are even more useless then his old augments never thought that would be possible why would play atlas when baruuk does the same thing but way better  

give his 1 it is on moding slot not using a melee just for state sticks is really bad since his only good ability he has is his first and it deny me my own melee really not worth trading for

and his 2 is a troll ability i never thought there gonna be worst ability then atlas 2 just remove it

his 3rd is awesome but it has great chance to become even better

his 4th need a mini rework that scales or worth using or replace it with something better

how about this his 3 no longer give him armor only health but his 2 now like harrow 4th but instead he gain armor infinite and make his punches damage scale with armor  and since atlas is the earthly element warframe you should give the ability to spawn lava or make it like gauss battery bar the if it filled his abilities become lava this could be a really cool please rework atlas i love this warframe but he is really weak and there other warframes who can do the same and even better he got no reliable cc his damage get countered by armor and his not that tanky unless you want to spam your first ability until you break your keyboard which is really annoying

Is it possible that the railjack forges not being activatable even when ready just a client side or anything cause it keeps happening to my railjack where 1-3 forges just be like nah brah i aint let you smack me with that parazon

Okay, I don't know what you guys did to controller, but now when i'm controlling Titania Prime, she won't dash/sprint with LB anymore because it's moving down, I don't want it to move down, I want to dash. I want to move down in Rail Jack though, can we please get this to be more separated from archwing to rail jack controls? While I'm on the topic, can we please make it so when using a melee weapon, L Trigger blocks instead of automatically aiming primary or secondary weapon instead? I know I'm probably in the minority of using controller over KB & M, but these controls keep getting messed up. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also can we please make it so holding B on the controller does a heavy melee again? I can't perform one without it anymore.

6 hours ago, --Q--Dystopia said:

Pls give old enemies back,new ones are kind of pathetic

because my loadout that's modded, minmaxed and prepped specifically for the most efficient TTKs is doing its job too well and I can't be bothered to not run muh Wukong+Acceltra combo

5 hours ago, 1st-1 said:

Because the "majority" you are talking about (you've the percentage of players that like it right ? cuz u know every players ? :D) are stupid and asked for it because they can't aim properly, they always shoot their feet and die like a noob then cry its DE's fault (and you also then..)
And yeah, so much better to have a stagger effect instead of self dmg.. a stagger effect that provoke more bug then self dmg did..

but you right "kiddo"

Because you're so obviously high and mighty that you'd somehow think a minor stagger instead of a full on "hold X to continue playing" is somehow more immersion/flow breaking
Because obviously people who've used weapons like those have IQ so low they can't figure out that if they have to detonate something under their feet they could just use a melee weapon

Because you're so disconnected from everywhere else and so stuck up being in your own world that you couldn't be bothered to look at any Reddit post, Youtube video or media by the majority that talks about the self stagger change and are so confident everyone thinks its a S#&$ update

38 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

can you please rework atlas please?

No

39 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

this warframe is criminally ignored

Because he's been previously reworked with a good kit and currently does not need any changes nor would he be up next if he needed one

40 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

his only good ability he has is his first

If you're using and modding Atlas specifically around his 1st ability, that's exactly where your problem lies

You could bring a normally modded melee weapon and have it do decent damage, but it sure as hell is not his bread and butter

42 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

his 2 is a troll ability

You can walk through it, you can attack through it (unlike a certain popular Warframe [*cough* Limbo]), you can use it either as an obstacle or as soft CC, or are you too tunnel-visioned to see it other than being another wall?

44 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

his 4th need a mini rework

Not all 4th abilities have to be the best part of their kit, look at Ivara. Its free minions you spawn that are tanky enough to draw aggro, do soft CC, at certain enemy levels even kill.

46 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

his 3 no longer give him armor only health

if you know anything about EHP, you'd know that'd make Atlas less tanky if they didn't increase values

47 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

he is really weak

Stop modding for negative duration and range just because his 1st ability doesn't need it

48 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

he got no reliable cc

if you consider Atlas' CC being unreliable, maybe find out what line of sight is and that not every CC ability is a Rhino Stomp

50 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

his not that tanky

he's one of the few frames that can hit above 1250HP with just 2 Umbral mods, he reaches well over 1k armor with all 3 Umbrals and that's before stacking up his passive, if he's not tanky, Iron Skin's not tanky

Please don't let the season last 6 month, and had more ranks to let us able to go further, could be rank 40 or even 50, depending of how long it last.

Please consider as well adding another umbra forma at like rank 40, or maybe just let us able to buy some after rank 30 with cred offering for like 100 120 credits ?

Having the possibility to have only 2 by year is too low, please consider making something about that.

1 hour ago, Nasheim said:

Very much a matter of opinion, that.

I enjoy being able to use explosives without the risk of being blasted into space whenever a teammate or their pet runs or jumps into the path of my projectiles, and I certainly don't agree that "instant death unless you have ludicrous EHP/invulnerability" feels like the superior gameplay element when compared to being knocked back or knocked over.

While I can see where you are coming from, I agree that the self stagger should be changed.

To be very clear on my motivations, I like certain amps and the Opticor series of weapons.  The Bramma is a great weapon to have fun with.  This should frame where I am coming from, but let me be abundantly clear.  The amps and Opticor didn't have self damage before.  Now there are issues using them, because often the boss hit boxes are invisible and huge.  Using the Shraksun is difficult on eidolons, and the Condrix/Ropalolyst fights are nearly impossible because you spend half the time staggered despite being far enough away that nothing was hit for 20-30 meters but you get the stagger anyways.

I'd be happy to agree that the self stagger is better, if the bosses hit boxes were clean and they didn't stealth nerf things.  Instead we get new mechanics to weapons that did not have them before.  Yes we don't die from self damage, but often a 1-2 second stagger is a death sentence.  On top of all of this, the self stagger is great for things where the AoE can kill.  The magnetic blast on the Opticor and the Shraksun do virtually no damage (to enemies) but bear the same stagger as if I aimed at my feet and fully charged a Bramma shot.  If you want to keep the self stagger I'd be fine, assuming that the stagger was proportional to damage.  As it is now, the mechanic isn't particularly great.  It objectively trades the danger of old, and in the act makes death more likely for anything not designed to have a stupidly large AoE blast.  In a hyphenated thought, half-baked.

Archived