[DE]Megan

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.3

30 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

That's a weird theory.

More likely they are trying to get people to step out of their comfort zone and try new things, especially when that stuff is avoided by some people for trivial reasons..

Things can be more than one thing! ;-}

With the new hotfix comes the infinite load issue, where we are stuck in infinite loading screen when going from railjack to dry dock. Can DE actually fix one thing without breaking another PLEASE?

Il y a 16 heures, -GAx- a dit :

Because you're so obviously high and mighty that you'd somehow think a minor stagger instead of a full on "hold X to continue playing" is somehow more immersion/flow breaking
Because obviously people who've used weapons like those have IQ so low they can't figure out that if they have to detonate something under their feet they could just use a melee weapon

Because you're so disconnected from everywhere else and so stuck up being in your own world that you couldn't be bothered to look at any Reddit post, Youtube video or media by the majority that talks about the self stagger change and are so confident everyone thinks its a S#&$ update

A "minor stagger" L o L, Because you're so obviously high and blind that you'd think a lot of "minor" stagger(that provoke a lot of bugs uh) instead of a full on "Hold X to continue playing" that will happen 300 less times than your "minor" stagger is somehow more immersion/flow breaking 😄 because of course, its so immersive to use explosives shiets at your feet and not die.. its not flow breaking to get staggered and bugged so often.. 😄

And yes.. a lot of people that are using explosives weapon (just like the bramma) can't figure it out.. before the self dmg removal, we saw so many players dying from it but ofc, YOU never had any of that players right ? you're the most experienced guy in here right ? now, go watch profiles and next time, just prevent yourself from saying shiet 😉

Anyway, you talk about me being disconnected, "high" & "mighty", but you just act like one with all  your answers on this post (including the ones about atlas..)

keep having fun with your bramma, low IQ weapon user (psst, we can see your profile ! ) 😂

make cephalites shared between team in railjack or remove them from railack missions, this is too annoying!!! -_-

So still not fixing Koppra Faulds not properly flowing like cloth and magically clipping through Operator legs at all times, huh?

Did you by accident bug out Glass enemies with this update? I used to get 3-5 Resonance per Group that appeared, but I haven't been able to get a single Resonance today out of... ten groups? Probably more.

Completed the glassmaker's first crime scene. The resonance drops were pretty consistent for me of around 3-4 per encounter. It gets doubled if I was using a loot frame like Nekros so there wasn't much of a grind as I was doing other stuff whenever the fissure appears. The only issue I have regarding the glass enemies is that it is hard to distinguish them in certain maps such as Open world nodes or in the void. Adding in the unique target markers on them or in the minimap would help people lock on faster like with other unique enemies from past nightwaves (Saturn six fugitives / Arlo's zealots).

As for the memory test segment, I have completed it in my first run but that is because I was primed about the contents beforehand. If I went in blind without being told about the memorization part, then I would probably have to run it one more time as there were some details in the other clues that I would have easily forgotten.

Pretty cool episode compared to the past but it lacked certain directions which left me to flounder for a bit or listen to other people's experience to know what to do.

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

4 hours ago, EchoesAbove said:

Did you by accident bug out Glass enemies with this update? I used to get 3-5 Resonance per Group that appeared, but I haven't been able to get a single Resonance today out of... ten groups? Probably more.

You can only have 20 in your inventory, possibly that's why you don't get more.

13 hours ago, 1st-1 said:

"minor" stagger(that provoke a lot of bugs uh) instead of a full on "Hold X to continue playing" that will happen 300 less times than your "minor" stagger

Friendly reminder that before the self-stagger update, damage falloff doesn't exist. You either die or don't, and the difference is only a hair's length of whether your toe happens to be inside the radius. So no, it doesn't happen 300 less times, it happens 3 less times. Also, yes the stagger is "minor" if you're barely at the edge of your AoE, its an animation no longer than half a second.

its not flow breaking to get staggered and bugged so often.

I usually play with 3 others on Discord, that makes 4 active users that've been relatively active since the self stagger change, and no we've not a single bug that occurs via self stagger. We consist of players all living in different countries and some in other continents so you can also throw bad ping into the equation.

before the self dmg removal, we saw so many players dying from it but ofc,

Yes, and reviving their asses half the mission is a pain. Now maybe you watch your tongue because you make out AoE users to be 5 year old babies who don't know what the definition for "explosives" is, which is exactly why I said what I did.

Anyway, you talk about me being disconnected, "high" & "mighty", but you just act like one with all  your answers on this post

Because unlike your sole intention of berating and insulting anyone with a disagreement, I can afford to because I underline my own posts with facts or counterpoints.

psst, we can see your profile

What? Because Staticor is my most used despite only being equipped once since 2018?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

after last update cephalite fissure have not been seen again, I have done 14 missions of various types and has not come out even one. I was on fortuna and even there they do not come out can you fix this thing?

Edited by Thicondrius

7 hours ago, EchoesAbove said:

There's likely a cap of resonance that you might have reached, I've stopped getting any resonance once I finished the puzzle and got 10 resonance back after a few missions (I've got no clue what the cap is, or how much I currently have, but I'm in the same situation as you).

Posted (edited)

you need to higher the spawn of Elite Exo Outrider because there are always normal Exo Outrider in veil Proxima - we don't see any elite unit so there is almost no chance at the moment to get Zetki Shield array or Zetki weapons MK 3

Can you please fix that the Map of the Railjack move in the Tactical menu

if you stand on the position for the Pilot you cannot use the forge symbol to move there and if you stand by the forge you cannot use the symbol for the Pilot position

it would be nice if the the railjack Map is alway fully visible on the screen in the Tactical menu

20200516212222_1.jpg

20200516212702_1.jpg

Edited by Demian_DeVile

22 hours ago, Kel_Silonius said:

mhm. it's so much fun when it comes to Eidolon fights >_>

Eidolon fight are a different thing, I already said that I want amp self stagger removed. Self stagger is good only as an alternative to self damage, but not amps.

34 минуты назад, SaiTatter сказал:

Eidolon fight are a different thing, I already said that I want amp self stagger removed. Self stagger is good only as an alternative to self damage, but not amps.

so you wanna blast mobs point blank with let say bramma, but stagger on eidolons kinda suck?

Everyone asking for removal of self-stagger on amps:  Do you think a regular human teenager should be able to face-tank an explosion?  Going into void mode to avoid the explosion isn't difficult, makes the rotation (pardon my WoW terms) more interesting, and makes more thematic sense.

3 hours ago, Demian_DeVile said:

Can you please fix that the Map of the Railjack move in the Tactical menu

if you stand on the position for the Pilot you cannot use the forge symbol to move there and if you stand by the forge you cannot use the symbol for the Pilot position

it would be nice if the the railjack Map is alway fully visible on the screen in the Tactical menu

This is a great point, but maybe the wrong thread

Posted (edited)
On 2020-05-16 at 3:54 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

You should research before responding. All current amps secondary fire (scaffold) causes knockback at any distance. That's pretty broken imo.

Ok, good to know; glad I included that caveat, incase there was a bug; I never noticed, because I assumed the explosive amp were intended to have that behaviour.

Edited by TheArcSet

Posted (edited)
On 2020-05-16 at 3:52 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

That's a weird theory.

More likely they are trying to get people to step out of their comfort zone and try new things, especially when that stuff is avoided by some people for trivial reasons..

The theory you quoted isn't weird, I'd say it's briliant, doing something just cause you want people to come out of their comfort zone, is well, weird, like, that's it to you if they do or don't? You wouldn't gain anything of value as a developer of those features, aside from, well, feeling good that people feel like they are forced to participate and use said features.

Incentivising people to re-visit areas of the game that they would otherwise ignore, actually increases the odds of issues with those features being more visible to the average player, and there's an off-chance someone is going to report that bug, nobody cares if they went out of their comfort zone or not, especially not when you're after some obscure function that breaks in very specific conditions that you simply don't have enough manpower to attempt and reproduce.

Edited by SocialFox

On 2020-05-16 at 7:13 AM, kanzu said:

Excuse me?

This was a good thing, mean't every enemy could be glassed. MEANING, THERE'S BE MORE CHANCE TO GET THEM. MEANING, WE'D NEED TO TAKE LESS TIME WITH THIS STUPID MOBILE GAME GRIND.

No,  it's not a good thing.  Glassing overrides enemy types and their associated drop tables.  Silver Grove specters cost an Apothic to spawn and some of them drop extremely rare mods.  No one is going to spawn one unless they're farming for those mods.  Glassing one just wastes an annoying to farm resource.   Likewise,  people hunting larvlings probably want a lich,  not resonance and 30 standing.  .  

Furthermore,  the glass fissure stays in the level until it glasses 5 enemies,  and tends to do so near a Tenno,  so its not like you're losing any opportunities. 

If killing 10 goddamned glassed enemies in the span of a week, or maybe more(depending on how long an act goes for), is a grind...then I don't even know what to say...it speaks volumes on what type of players are left in the game. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Isnt it cool how broken the code of this game is? Mod menu UI broken. Right after I have to watch the Fortuna NPCs talking again (I mean why not I'm already Old Mate *Sigh*) which isnt interruptable *even more Sigh*

Warframe0371.jpg

Those issues are going to annoy me more and more these days ....

Edited by ValinorAtani

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kel_Silonius said:

so you wanna blast mobs point blank with let say bramma, but stagger on eidolons kinda suck?

Please don't compare Warframe weapons to Operator weapons, they're not even comparable, you simply could not kill yourself with the amp unless you absolutely wanted to, and even if you did kill yourself with the amp, you just pop out again, there was no consequence, self stagger on amps was an additional penalty alongside the decay in damage with radial attacks, amps were basically Nerfed, as they received no balancing to account for the reduced damage at the edge of their AoE, and stagger mechanic.

Not to mention, this stagger mechanic can be ignored on certain frames due to their abilities granting CC immunity, and with [Primed Sure Footed] you can ignore the self stagger completely on every single frame, you don't have that option on operator.

Edited by SocialFox
  • Like 5