Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Enemy Path Finding Broken

SolaireTheSunWalker

I have been doing a lot of void defense/orokin void defense missions and pretty much every wave a enemy finds a way to get stuck on something or somehow climbs up walls this gets so annoying because defense takes a long time and when you have to run around trying to find out where this enemy is wastes a lot more time they get stuck on walls in the orokin void and at all the spawn points 1 enemy can't make it out and in the void they get stuck on stairs,walls,falls in places where they can't get out I also heard that happens in survival too so if the path finding could be fixed soon I would appreciate it so much 

Enemies get stuck in narrow passages and just do stupid things like running into a wall.

http://s14.postimg.org/te114r7mp/2013_10_12_00018.jpg
http://s14.postimg.org/y1bok9kdd/2013_10_12_00022.jpg

That is pretty common, in that game I've seen this happen around 6 times or so, and today I had an Infested Charger stuck the same way, just running into a wall.

-blinks- ...I would hate to say all that in one breath.

Regardless. Common issue, unfortunately. In Void Defense, from the pod facing away from spawn, to the left there's a huge staircase leading to enemy spawn. To the right of that on the top floor, I keep finding a single Corpus guy spinning around in circles inside of the revolving door.

Pretty sad because I headshot the poor sap every time, and the door closes like "SORRY, NOBODY HOME".