Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glass maker puzzle is getting on my nerves

---No-Mercy---

Question

So I collect 10 of the resonance thingys, then go to that place, jump on the first platform then it pushes me off and a fall off and lose the 10 resonance and it ages takes to collect more!

I hate this thing, have no idea what to do or how to do it since it tell you nothing! just a stupid timer!

Spawns of this needs to increase and lose the timer so I can figure out what the hell to do!!

• Like 12

I failed it twice last night. First I just ran out of time, second time I guess I didn't realize the order changed and in an attempt to do it faster I got the order wrong.

If this was fun or had a significant reward I'd probably keep trying, but for me it's not fun so I doubt I'll even bother. My opinion of course, but I don't like "slo mo dream scenes" and I hate timed events. But hey, if you like then that's all good.

Honestly, I don't know whether to give DE points for trying, or take points away for another failed attempt to produce what I feel is fun, non annoying, content.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

So I collect 10 of the resonance thingys, then go to that place, jump on the first platform then it pushes me off and a fall off and lose the 10 resonance and it ages takes to collect more!

I hate this thing, have no idea what to do or how to do it since it tell you nothing! just a stupid timer!

Step 1: take notes about the five pieces of evidence

Step 2: practice jumping on the first platform before the timer appears, because you can't aim-glide and that really throws some people off

Step 3: ignore the killer's monologue, because it's 70 second long and you only have 60 seconds. DE dropped the ball extra hard on this one

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Ha, you gotta laugh.

A simple puzzle gets added to the game and suddenly it's all "game too hard reeeee"

Lol, my 10 yo kid figured it out with no help from yt or anything else.  Of course, he read the clues though.

I read the clues too. I guess we all don't have as good a memory as your kid or are capable of putting 2 and 2 together 5 times in the 60 seconds allotted. 

IMO if they're going to present a puzzle with no instructions or significant tips, then they should either remove the time limit or make the shards needed for entry easier to obtain. But they're setting people up to fail at least the first time, and the second too if you don't realize the clue order changes.

But then again, DE seems to delight in pissing off a large percentage of their player base. It's starting to become a habit with them.

Oh well, so many games, so little time and I've yet to play FL4K in BL3.

• Like 4

I saw the timer and just panicked and jumped onto a platform. The text didn't give me any clues because the timer started before the text finished, which pressured me to quickly pick an option. It would be nice if one, they put an invisible wall to stop you from jumping before the text ends, or two, stop the timer from counting down until the text ends.

• Like 2

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (XB1)C11H22O11:

Oh look I didn't need YouTube or any other source, people like to rush things and the result is failure it's just a pay attention test

Now we know how epic you are but that really did not help the OP. 

• Like 1

I still havent seen any of the mobs or whatever is supposed to spawn and drop some items I apparently need to progress to this jumping bit.......... o.O 

I get a feeling devs have given up trying tbh,just throwing in some RNG and artificcialy low droprates to extend teh life of the game    :/

vor 9 Minuten schrieb MorradiX:

I get a feeling devs have given up trying tbh,just throwing in some RNG and artificcialy low droprates to extend teh life of the game    😕

I honestly fear think the put a big deal of thought into it. Doing a "The Room" thing in Warframe is actually quite unique. I personally do not like it because if I want to play The Room, I am going to play it from my library. 

Seeing this now in action I would have prefered just a few cutscenes or even voice line from Nora over that puzzle stuff.

Edited by k05h

I beat it the other day, and was very happy to be done with it. Basically, you need to review your 5 clues ahead of time and take notes of the names, items, and people involved.

It’s randomized specifically to you, so there are no guides you can use. Good luck, be patient, Tenno 🙂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SlowbearDruid said:

I have tryed the  investigation 4 dam time and i keep falling or missing the dam platforms this is just crap. In the mastery test falling off is not an automatic fail but here it is .this is bull sh*t. 

I am sick of trying to collect the dam fragments just to fail on a dumb jump puzzle.

Its how I failed it my first time was the jump part. You can double jump it will land you in the middle of the pad as long as you aim for it. Also if it makes you feel any better they failed it live on the community stream. Not even the DE staff was spared. 😇

wow! some good points raised, good to see people are trying to be polite about this, this community truly is awesome!

I wanna thank the people for trying to help, really appreciate it, I'm not rushing it, but i'm autistic and dyslexic so things don't come to me as quickly as others some things that people find impossible I find quite easy as music, I'm weird like that! LOL!!

I'm a completionist so I will continue to try, at the moment I'm just aquiring the resonance to have a few goes at it if I fail.

I guess practice makes perfect.

Thank you Tenno!

• Like 3

Yeah, what was the rationale for the timer in a single player mode that already penalizes you for selecting incorrectly?

EDIT: Also OP... head's up! You have Orbiter-restricted movement. So no aimgliding! Zephyr's passive still works though (I used Zephyr on my second try since I don't trust myself).

Edited by nslay

I guessed 3 of the questions and completed it...but they really should add some info...instructions for new things like this.

My first attempt was just me jumping onto the first platform in front of me..

Edited by Orblit

On 2020-05-15 at 7:21 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Spawns of this crap needs to increase and lose the timer so I can figure out what the hell to do!!

Don't worry. 

1st : My rage was insane i almost uninstalled the game (MR 28) 

2nd try(a few hours later): lol so easy...shame on me... i'm dumb, this is cool!

Edited by (PS4)Navalhabr

On 2020-05-16 at 12:21 AM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

On 2020-05-16 at 12:37 AM, Lelinyth said:

It is poorly explained at first, but we have nice people on the forums willing to help out and explain

Nothing new, usual Warframe experience with totally lack of any friendly-user guide or whatsoever hint at what you're supposed to do, leaving you with the annoying duty to gather infos from 3rd p sites. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)InductiveBag46 said:

I got it few hour back, what i meant was there were only two options to choose from, neither which was in my clues

From what I heard the third one is behind you so look around

11 hours ago, xHeretic said:

Nah, the design it's ok. The restricted parkour it's fine, the thing here is people telling you they fall on the platform but not telling they answered incorrectly. Unless you jump from the middle of the platform there is no way you could fall. 

That is just wrong. I failed my first attempt because I tried to bullet jump. End up failing. 
My 2nd attempt was cleared without a hitch because I used double jump.

• Like 1