Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Survival Rewards Bug

N7Arthur

Just wanted to say, that when doing a survival mission, and you happen to die, and use a revive, all the rewards gotten before that are gone. This is a really annoying bug, especially since I just ran a 40 min survival, got some keys, and Reflex Guard, which I did not have, and all of it was lost because a teammate could not get to me in time.

So that explains why I didn't get not 1, but 2 Power Throw mods.

EDIT: Just did another mission before edit, so I died but didn't revive. I did nothing and had the Revive/Forfeit option on screen to see what happens. Got all the rewards when the other guy extracted us.

Possible workaround until it's a confirmed bug or working as intended?

Edited by Triskaideka

I have lost 10+ rare mods because of this, my friends have lost plenty aswell, only host can revive without risk of losing rewards, I rly needed that last corpus mission Hell's Chamber so I don't have to grind it anymore(1 for me and 1 for sentinel) but now apparently I cannot use any revives if I wish to do any survival missions, this sucks..

Yeah... host migrated and butchered the mission for us. Can't even leave now. Game is broken. Revives resulted in insta deaths. Timer to extract got stuck on 13 seconds despite me being the only one alive and in it. Then I randomly died with my last revive.

Just stuck in a mission now.