Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Feedback

kaz1977

This is my first post on the forums.  So far I love the game  Been playing for about a month and this is the first time I have encountered something that has frustrated me enough to post.

I've done a vault run maybe 10 times and I don't want to do any more.  It's super frustrating when the mission is complete but then you can't find the vault.  Probably one of the most boring things I've ever done in any game is play hide and seek with these damn vaults.  I feel like they need to be placed near the extraction point or else have some kind of waypoint marker appear once the main objective is complete.

Other than that I like the idea you are going for with the keys and the corrupted mods. 

To me, it just happened one or two times that the Vault is very well hidden into the map. Other than that, the room always spawned along the "main path" of the mission. And I did a lot of Vault runs.

The point is that the amount of RNG involved is more frustrating, imho.

I think it would be interesting if instead of having a waypoint to tell you it's exact location, the key icon in the upper right should change from red to green and pulse more frequently the closer you get to the vault's vicinity, kind of like a game of colder and warmer, so that way you have an idea of which direction you should go in without completely ruining the exploration factor.