Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EriniyPrime

I am new and have problem with other players

OP, stop bringing your toxic attitude into this relaxing PvE game.

You claim "many people are struggling to fail missions" but it's much more likely they're just being more efficient about the game than you are. (Alarms triggering means very little). You claim people are "knowing fail[ing] to end tasks" but things like caches aren't important to the mission.

If it bothers you that much you can play solo or a group of friends/clanmates/etc with very little issues.

5 hours ago, EriniyPrime said:

I am a very well-known player in a different game.Pay and play that game.

The Dark Knight Rises like a boss Tom Hardy burn gorman ben ...

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually a pretty good pvp player

You. Me. Conclave. 5 minutes.

Your problem then, just run solo 😄

No need to dogpile on them. 

How people react in missions can largely be attributed to their goals for that mission. That might seem straightforward because everyone end goal is to complete the mission however every player can have personal non mission related goals as well. The alarms for example can be any number of things from not knowing about the fragility of Corpus glass causing a decompression to needing the alarms to be active to spawn specific enemies (Bursas). Sometimes people are just clumsy.

As for why they might not head strait to extraction, same sorta deal. Maybe they need to collect resources or maybe they are looking for ayatan or a specific mob that is a rare spawn on/in that tileset. It's really a grab bag. 

Tho people aren't wrong with the assertion that if you want the group to play the way you want them to play you need everyone to be on the same page and that means hitting up LFG chat to assemble a group to run the mission a specific way. The question then becomes is it worth spending 5min to find a group that will run the mission in an optimal way taking minimal time to get to extraction or is it more efficient to just random into a group that will complete the mission in 3min with some stranglers and inefficiency. 

6 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

You. Me. Conclave. 5 minutes.

giphy.gif

I started the game the day before.Before I started, I watched youtube videos and read many wiki pages.My reason for starting the game is just because I want to do pve online, not pvp.There are already three different games that I actively play pvp and its different style has led me to this game.Don't get me wrong, I'm actually a pretty good pvp player, I wanted to relax and play here.I learned a lot about the game before I started the game and, unlike the recommended, I started with volt.I'm currently at the maximum level and I'm doing tasks.I always have problems when I play with other players in the game.Let's say the task is over, but a player does not come to the finish area and dance.Many players are struggling to fail missions, for example.There are those who deliberately try to ring alarms while alarms should not sound, or those who knowingly fail to end the task.I could be max lvl in my first four or five hours in the game.But because of the abundance of this type of players, I stopped many missions.I am a very well-known player in a different game.Pay and play that game.I have to say that this type of behavior has never been observed there.It is immediately punished with a permanent account ban.Nobody has the right to deliberately harm the gamer's experience.This game is a free game, so I think the penalties will not care much.I usually play the game for one person and to say it clearly, the online mode has been rendered unusable by such players.There are troll players in every game.While some games are successful in fighting it, some games don't even care.So this game is free.I don't know if I can keep playing.Even if I don't pay, I can continue a different game where I pay.Why should I deal with this type of player in a game I play to relax?

advice, play solo. expecially solo spy missions or play with ppl you know. you will encounter toxic players, rage quiters etc. 

Nothing needs to be done about any players except by your choice of what game type you choose to play in, you roll the dice and go public you accept that people may do things that don't mesh with what you expect. If you can't accept that maybe you should go back the game your "known" in because here you are no one special.

I entered a clan. A clan with two active players.One is me and the other is the clan leader.One of the most patient and helpful player I have met.I learned everything I know about the game from him.I paid a small amount of real money to the game.My reason for paying money was definitely to save time.I actually bought the things I could have had without paying the game.I can play with Ivaria Prime and Titania Prime from tomorrow morning.I decided not to pay money for long craft times, until I waited, I played to increase experience and level up.I am currently rank 8 but I can be rank 9 in half an hour.I have met many good players in the game. Good-hearted benevolent and team player.In the first days I started the game, I encountered a lot of bad players.
 I think the community of players is good compared to other online games.Above all, the game is fun in every way.I would like to thank the people who made the game and everyone I have played with until now.I don't really play this type of games.In particular, I tend to PvP focused games rather than PvE oriented.I am no longer a new player.I have many prime weapons, special mods, and experience in the game.Of course, I learned what's what, but not as much as those who have been playing the game for years.I play many online games, but warframe is the game I spend most of my time.I think I will continue playing for years.Thank you for your helpfulness and the opportunity to have fun with you.It is not enough to say thank you, so I decided to make game related posters and share them on the forum.I love you and Ivaria Prime is the best Prime.

It’s nice to hear you’ve been enjoying Warframe and enough of the community. I’m not someone you’ve met, but thanks for sharing your perspective 👍 

edit: Oh yeah, I remember posting in another topic of yours about the toxic veterans when cracking relics. I’m glad to see they haven’t completely driven you off with their bad behaviour, and hope you have better luck in the future

Well happy to see you are enjoying the game so far ^.^ 

Keep being awesome ^.^ 

It's by far the best community in the gaming industry imo, I hope you find nice people and fellow Tenno you can play the game with and enjoy the full extent of the game with friends you find in warframe. I've found a place here for me with some nice people, most of them had more experience and knew about the game a lot more than i did, but with time i'm on their level of knowledge and experience, today i will finish crafting my last primed weapon (dual kamas prime) and it's a bit bittersweet because i know there isn't any more of them i can get, but finally finished one more grind, but i know i have this group of people that it's always there to play/chat/discuss/help and that make it a bit better, to have a community to share your experience in warframe is a very cool thing. What make a good/bad player is their attitude towards victory and defeat(remember this). 

I'm glad you had a good experience in the game. =D

Il y a 2 heures, EriniyPrime a dit :

Thank you for your helpfulness and the opportunity to have fun with you.It is not enough to say thank you, so I decided to make game related posters and share them on the forum.I love you and Ivaria Prime is the best Prime.

Hell Yea GIF by memecandy

(Also stay safe out there.)

29 minutes ago, (XB1)DOMPATRIOT said:

Please don't rush the start chart, that's the only progression in WF.

Have fun while you still can...

I would say that optimizing your builds and acquiring power is a huge part of progression. You can finish the star chart with a pretty weak setup that can’t even do sorties. Plenty of progression beyond the star chart if you change your outlook.

Please just remember to say "ty" after trades. 😁

What a great post. A lot of people come here to vent so its refreshing to read a post like yours. I similarly share your sentiments. The community has generally been great for me, helping me out even if I initially held them back. And as fir my clan, every member has been a god send, not just for helping me but having fun with along the journey. Always got time to teach me stuff. Now I've progressed further it's encouraged me to help others out. Don't get me wrong I've had the unfortunate experience from time to time running into toxic players but they are the tiny minority. It a great community!

Enjoy your journey Tenno and remember positivity breeds positivity!

It's been a while since I last saw such a post. Good on you for contributing with positivity, as it's much needed these days.

Kudos!

comic con ok GIF

My first choice in the game was to play with volt.I stopped playing as soon as I got the first two prime warframes.For now my rank will be 9 and tomorrow will be 10.Every player I encounter in the game tries to be fast and the general structure of the game is about being fast.You must tell me whether you are teleporting on an open world map or hiting the walls while running in narrow corridors with the speed of light.Our movement mechanics are very good in the game, but the general map structure is preventing this.Whenever I play with other players, I see that they are playing only on speed, instead of aiming or hitting targets regardless of the task.Let's say we are on a defensive mission, but all the players are waiting to kill them as soon as the enemies come out.They usually do this with abilities that kill enemies all over the map, or with swords in their hands very quickly.I am aware that the game is a loot game and a fast action.But many weapons in the game are unnecessary and unusable only for this reason.A player with a sword in his hand can kill enemies much more quickly and easily than a player with a missile launcher.Or another player with advanced modes in the game can kill enemies on the map before you see the enemies.Warframes with the highest armor and defensive capacity in the game can run at the speed of light.Nobody is doing a job division and everyone is concerned about being the fastest.So what is the reason for the rush to do something quickly in narrow corridors with a map structure that is obviously unsuitable for this?Why is a sword preferred over a rifle?Melee weapons are more preferred than ranged weapons.These are the biggest mistakes in the game.After spending a week or two in the game, it gets so boring.I have a spaceship and I'm fighting with a sword in my hand.Moreover, I am traveling by beaming on an open map bu ı m using light spee in narrow coridors.

Who is idea ?Why you did maps?Why everyone skip maps?Why knife better than rifle?

I wana shoot things with my guns but everything forcing us to sword fight.Mele wepons give defence bonus too.Why?

Why ask why.....try Kuva Dry.

Fir realz tho.....the game is not made to be fast.... players play it that way.

If it was meant to be ONLY fast, there would be no lockers or penalties for doing missions too fast.

Certain missions are made for doing it fast but there is no penalties if you take your time and get everything in the said place. Hek, getting everything forces RNGijoe to have to give you more than the bare minimum. We make RNGijoe work when we go for more....

But that is coming from a take my time guy.....

10 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

I wana shoot things with my guns but everything forcing us to sword fight.Mele wepons give defence bonus too.Why?

If you want to shoot things, shoot things. Nothing is forcing you to play in any particular way. Yes, some ways are considerably more efficient, but you can play however you like. Melee weapons allow blocking. When you block you take less damage.

11 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

Nobody is doing a job division and everyone is concerned about being the fastest

Is this the first Horde-shooter game you have played? It is a fairly common thing in them. Especially with terrible RNG loot drops. You need to do things quickly to maximise getting what you want - taking four times as long in a mission is pointless, because you are unlikely to get what you want (mat drops excluded of course). There is no job division because it is not required. Nothing in this game is difficult after a certain point. If you can self heal, and kill large groups easily why do you need a set job?

14 minutes ago, EriniyPrime said:

These are the biggest mistakes in the game

I don't agree that it is a mistake. It is fairly typical of this type of game in my experience. If you don't like it now you may find it gets better when you have better mods/gear. But it may not improve it. If you are not enjoying yourself, why keep playing?