Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bladestorm Speed Inconsistencies?

BushyTails

When playing Ash earlier today, it appeared to me that sometimes the Bladestorm animations would play faster than usual. I know a recent update made Ash teleport faster while in Bladestorm, but the entirety of the animations sometimes appear to be twice as fast.

Anyone else encounter this? It might've been a string of the quicker animations, coupled with the recent addition of the trimmed teleport times that made it seem faster. (Hopefully it's not a lucky animation pick and Bladestorm is getting more of a speed buff :P)

bladestorm is especially quick only on moas, ospreys and maybe a few more like the informers. This might be due to the fact that ash stabs the targets once instead of twice with his hidden blades giving a faster animation.

I believe it's because there are no animations for them during Bladestorm yet. I was experiencing the speed boost vs Grineer and Infested.

Yes, happens to me all the time. At least it appears to be like that. Bladestorm is kinda buggy anyway.
Sometimes my Ash doesnt want to jump on different targets immediately. I think this poor boy needs a rest where the time between the target switching is just wayyy too long. He just stand there waiting like 1-2 sec before jumping to another target.