Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index (High Risk) stuck after host migration

treg.

I am currently in the index in the 2nd round.

after the first round the host left and the rest got host migrated.

after loading back into the level i was stuck on the "arena introduction" screen (the frame you see at the start of an index mission)

I could not open chat or the pause menu and was only able to close warframe by closing it through windows

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I as well have this problem.

I am still currently in the mission(fri, 31st July 2020, 12:55), I alt tabbed to report. I am in round 3, the rest of my team left but I wanted to stick around solo to grab some extra cash(I dont have a booster right now, if that matters). After host migration of a fresh round, I am brought into the "intro" scene when you first enter, and It has not left that screen. Currently "deadlocked"(excuse the pun) for about 7 minutes now.

Similar thing happened to me today on Low Risk Index. Finished the first round and it happened in the middle of the second round. I got back into the mission and everything seemed to be working great, until I noticed that no more enemies were spawning. Was stuck with too little points to finish the round. Had to abort the mission. I did not get paid for completing round one, and I also lost my investment money.

• 3 weeks later...

Had this happen as well. 

Spoiler

6c60f54b89.jpg

I was stuck at the end after the second round. It began with me joining a group I think partway through since energy orbs were instantly there and after we cleared through wave 2 quickly I decided to stay and solo while everyone else left. I had chat open when host migrated if that matters and after exiting the migration screen I saw this and lost all control of the game. Unable to open chat, control my character, or open menus I had to alt f4 out of the game which is just as bad as a crash imo.

Extra details: Happened 8/19/2020 High risk index(not steel path), I was Titania running around looting quickly and we had an Excal umbra in operator doing the kohm thing as well as a nova and someone else idk. as u can see by the frame rate and memory my pc performance was fine so it seems to just be an issue with the actual code to switch from the intro sequence back into the game after the game has been host migrated.

• 3 months later...

A similar,but not exact thing also happened to me yesterday,my squad was in round 2 of index,my connection was going bad as i could see them teleporting,i opened chat and told them to finish it fast,but before that message went,i got host migrated,then i was in the index on my own and no enemies are spawning,i killed those that were there,but none respawned,when the timer ran out it showed final score 1321 seconds and nothing happened,i thought i would get extracted with round 1 reward,but i had to abort the mission as i was stuck there,also after the timer ran out i became invincible(black health bar) and was invincible the whole time after until i extracted

Just happened to me, I dropped a credit booster and decided to farm Index, wanted to stay for a full hour to get that extra reward

The host left at the fourth round, around 50 minutes after starting, and after a host migration I was helplessly stuck and couldn't open any menu nor move around

this has also happened to me twice out of the 6 times I've run index and I'm really about to just swear off the index entirely. which means I cant get credits, which means that I just straight up cant play the game anymore. I've never had an issue with grinding any other resource like this. oxium? boring, but doable. argon? inconsistent, but doable. This though? I just want to rank up my mods this S#&$ wastes my time and pisses me off so much.

Archived