Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proof I play too much: Rank 29, yay

Vicidomini

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

Why do you cover your clan though.

Dunno, oh, at first I was going to cover up everything, then I realized the name doesn't matter... and so I skipped that. Hunter would explain things... so I skipped that. I just didn't think about the clan lol

Just now, Vicidomini said:

Dunno, oh, at first I was going to cover up everything, then I realized the name doesn't matter... and so I skipped that. Hunter would explain things... so I skipped that. I just didn't think about the clan lol

People can just look for you in game and check your profile xD.

1 minute ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Geez congrats. So....when you turn toroids in to Little Duck you can give her like....30k standing at a time?! Yessss

Oh! That's a nice number. I do prefer it over 29000 and 31000, sometimes the numbers in Warframe are a bit odd. Now if they'd only swap Cephalon Simaris' max syndicate to 132000 like everyone else...

• Like 1

Well done!

I think you need to be the big gun funder as well with lato and Skana. I did math and I felt I was too short for mr 29, not factoring the few things I haven't got yet(like almost all the daily rewards weapons).

So in one update or 2, mr 29 will be the "new meta" then :). And mr 30 in 2 years maybe.

Edited by Galuf

6 hours ago, nslay said:

"Middle Master" ... wow, I guess they're running out of ideas for names of these ranks.

What's MR 31? Lower Echelon Bronze Guru?

should be "Silver Master", since it's usually been (name) > Silver (name) > Gold (name) for the other ranks.

congrats to OP, I'm MR28 and am only missing a few K-Drives and Intrinsics Ranks. oh, and Corinth Prime, hoping the Nightwave relic objective will pop up one week.

5 hours ago, Galuf said:

Well done!

I think you need to be the big gun funder as well with lato and Skana. I did math and I felt I was too short for mr 29, not factoring the few things I haven't got yet(like almost all the daily rewards weapons).

So in one update or 2, mr 29 will be the "new meta" then :). And mr 30 in 2 years maybe.

You only need 6,000 more mastery than a Non-Founder meaning you just need Excalibur Prime to hit Mastery Rank 29 at the moment.

Hopefully with Mastery Rank 30, everyone is at the same level. 🙂 

I'm waiting for content to hit 29 at the moment.