Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being able to see warframes while they are invisible.

(PSN)Zer0-Rama

Is it possible to let ash loki and ivara and who ever else has invisibility to let them look like wisp passive were we can actually c them. With this new ash skin I got to thinking, why buy it when most of the time I won't c him. Then I remembered wisp passive and her 2nd ability and was like that would be awesome to see my frames fashion while they are invisible.I think ivara has it worst, her 3rd is somthing that you want to have on all the time. Now what they did with her prime is actually cool. But being able to see my fashion would actually be awesome.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

If they canno make silenced guns when having HUSH and the like on....there is No WAY they can make an invisible frame visible.

It's like asking Santa for a Porsche when you have barely driven your Lamborghini. 

1 I don't understand the hush part and 2 wisp is a perfect example that they can. They could've make her invisible everytime she was in the air, but they went a different way 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Zerorama-7 said:

1 I don't understand the hush part and 2 wisp is a perfect example that they can. They could've make her invisible everytime she was in the air, but they went a different way 

Wisp's way is kinda dumb though, all of a sudden Wisp is in the air and the enemies just "mysteriously" go blind? Yeah, crappy way.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Wisp's way is kinda dumb though, all of a sudden Wisp is in the air and the enemies just "mysteriously" go blind? Yeah, crappy way.

I have Wisp, didn't play her a lot, but she's at level 30. But I was today years old when I found out about her being invisible while in the air 😅

And this brings us to what the problem is with invisibility without a clear indication. I don't play Ivara and Ash much, but I know how crucial it is for Loki to make his visible periods as brief as possible (on high levels anyway). Only your Savior Decoy can get you out of the trouble if you miss the ability duration countdown. I like my Loki fashion frame a lot and the muffled noises and weird colours irritate me while I'm invisible, but those are really helpful, because I'll know for certain when the disappearing act ended. So if invisibility is changed, it really needs a toggle, your life in Arbitration worth more than looks!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

5 hours ago, (PS4)Zerorama-7 said:

Wisp is a unique case being that she basically shadows herself and stuff. Which does functionally work the same as invisibility but has different properties 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Zerorama-7 said:

Is it possible to let ash loki and ivara and who ever else has invisibility to let them look like wisp passive were we can actually c them. With this new ash skin I got to thinking, why buy it when most of the time I won't c him. Then I remembered wisp passive and her 2nd ability and was like that would be awesome to see my frames fashion while they are invisible.I think ivara has it worst, her 3rd is somthing that you want to have on all the time. Now what they did with her prime is actually cool. But being able to see my fashion would actually be awesome.

The exact reason why I am hesitent to get skins for invis frames. I don’t get to admire their fashion inside missions...

3 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

The exact reason why I am hesitent to get skins for invis frames. I don’t get to admire their fashion inside missions...

Different strokes for different folks... I enjoy being completely invisible. I like smokey ash when he goes invisible. I do not like the thing they did to Ivara Prime's invisibility tho! 

A toggle may actually be a pretty good option for all of us.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I mean, there is a very very easy way to implement it.

Frame becomes translucent. You see it as semi transparent so you still see your fashion and the dumb AI doesn't see you. 

this^  the best of both worlds. could also have a small icon appear above your head so that colourblind/ visually impaired can tell they are invis while still appreciating their frame.

• Like 1