Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Flawless" Nightwave act not working

motorfirebox

I cleared three boarding parties on my railjack without my Warframe taking damage, by using my operator form to clear all enemies. That didn't trigger the act to complete. I was only able to get the act to complete when I killed the entire party with my frame. I'm not sure if pet kills prevent the act from completing.

• Like 6

This challenge is bad by design in my humble opinion:

• A good team will destroy the Crew Ship before they can send out ram sleds or shoot down the ram sleds before they reach the Railjack. You are basically being forced to play in a suboptimal way.
  • The challenge encourages selfish behaviour of squad members like hiding (e.g. in the Forward Artillery position, see above), leaving the Railjack in your Archwing or similar tactics.
  • The challenge is unfair by design. Assuming everything plays out as it supposed to be (no cheese, tricks, etc.) you will have the pilot in the cockpit, two players at the turrets and one fixer (the engineer) who deals with boarding parties, repairs the ship and operates the forges. What will happen in this scenario is that this team player will fail the challenge because she or he gets hit while the other three players don't get hit (the pilot definitely not, the turret operators not if the ram sled use a downstairs docking port) and complete the challenge without doing anything.

@[DE]Rebecca: Can you please take this challenge back to the drawing board and replace it in this week's Nightwave? Thank you in advance

Edited by (PS4)trontor
The challenge is also unfair.
  • Like 8

Yeah no. Didn't get it on Limbo while everything was stasissed so it wasn't possible for me to get hit either. Not even going to try anymore. As Trontor explains, it's badly designed too. 

@[DE]: please do better. This is clearly not even properly tested and would be so easy. You HAVE to pick up your quality control.

EDIT: I went RJ again, and another boarding party I had completely stealth killed without taking damage (I think) didn't trigger it either. However, the boarding party after that which I also stealthkilled, DID trigger it. At this point I am unsure why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Hope you figure it out for other people or for next time it comes up.

Edited by Koalachan
  • Like 1

First time I did with Loki (on Gian Point) invisibility didn't work although I swear I didn't get hit.

Repeated it with Loki second time and it worked.  First I went invisible, then took extra care to disarm (with Augment Irradiating Disarm), then shoot from afar and made sure I didn't get hit in any way.

Agree with (PS4)trontor that this task should be re-looked at.  Now I fear for the rest of the Railjack and Lich related new tasks - have they been playtested properly?

4 hours ago, MrDravt said:

Solo limbo + earth lvl 1-3 worked for me.

I did some low Earth mission solo as well with Khora. I just waited for a crewship to launch a ram and let it hit. Venari killed a few and I shot a few. Collected a few close by resources and left. Completed with no issues.