Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resonance

TheSkunkyMonk

So it took me all week and 20+ hours to get 12 resonance the enemies barely seen spawn for me only to do the mission and have it removed because I fell off a platform, Come on DE that is seriously just mean and not fun at all. Every other time in the game we miss a platform we just respawn where we left of but this time you reset our progress, end the mission and take our resources? Not fun at all!

20 hours ago, TheSkunkyMonk said:

So it took me all week and 20+ hours to get 12 resonance the enemies barely seen spawn for me only to do the mission and have it removed because I fell off a platform, Come on DE that is seriously just mean and not fun at all. Every other time in the game we miss a platform we just respawn where we left of but this time you reset our progress, end the mission and take our resources? Not fun at all!

either you havent been playing, just feel like complaining about something, or this is way over exaggerating.
xG07xEN.jpg

my run... keep in mind that my clues may be different to yours.

Spoiler

Edited by 5p33dy_01

Le 18/05/2020 à 05:03, TheSkunkyMonk a dit :

@5p33dy_01 , that's a tad harsh (although a bit true).

Seriously though @TheSkunkyMonk , you have been SERIOUSLY unlucky. The enemies spawn on a 30-minute timer, meaning that every 30 minutes, they will spawn into a mission (not ESO or Fissures however), so either you have been missing them, or just not been playing when they spawn. I probably could have gathered well over 100 Cephalite by now myself, if not for the stupid limit of 20 that is imposed. 

Edited by Els236

On 2020-05-19 at 1:17 AM, 5p33dy_01 said:

either you havent been playing, just feel like complaining about something, or this is way over exaggerating.
xG07xEN.jpg

my run... keep in mind that my clues may be different to yours.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah i must just be seriously unlucky after abit of time ive still only got 12 more, lol when I finally got enough for my second attempt I didn't realise one of the clues had changed on me either, still having serious issues with them spawning though this is ridiculous, can we not have a special mission or two for them? Preferably something we don't have to buy with plat or a rare resource.