Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Survival Jip

Llyssa

So, we got to 25:25, got a host migration, and started getting creamed. A team mate made it to extraction before I could revive, at about 25:56

After 25 minutes of collecting and looting and killing things, I got: 68 ferrite.

Not a single mod of the dozens I picked up. Not a single reward for the 25 minutes we lasted. Not a single credit. Just the 68 ferrite I picked up immediately before I died.

EDIT: ALSO: During the mission, I had gotten my Saryn from r21 to r24.

When I went to my arsenal to at least take advantage of the new mod slots I earned, lo-and-behold, my frame is once again r21, as if I had never been in the mission at all.

Edited by Llyssa

Got this problem too....

survive for 21 min,  waiting at extraction when the host suddenly migrate......mission immediately ended because we're already at the extraction point (except the Disconnected Host). ended with no loot and no exp gain at all. happened 3 times already..... but the last one was very infuriating.

Well, terribly sorry about that.

My client crashed right after I revived you. I haven't had Warframe crash basically at all until this latest hotfix, in which it has now crashed several times in various missions throughout the day.

Again, really sorry. We were doing so well too. =(

This happens if you use revive, once you do everything you gained will be forfeited, Not sure if this is a bug or DE intended it to be this way.
Why do I say they might have intended for it to be that way? I'm not provoking anyone but think, it's called survival and our goal is to survive as long as we can, right? and the longer we survive, the more rewards we earn. Thus, forfeiting the reward seems like it makes sense. 

There's a point to what I'm saying, BUT It's OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, Fine, they can take away the 1k-2k cahce, the rare0 fusion core, but the ranks gained by weapon and frame, that is just too much. 

Same here, was doing grineer survial on Mercury with a friend, we broke the 30 min mark, but got to extraction, he got the rewards and i didnt.. lost tier 1 key, reflex guard mod, rare 5 fusion cores, and a load of other stuff.  

He was hosting, there was no host migration, both he and i died and used a revive, but he got the rewards :S