The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we remove conservations please?

(PSN)grayhyh

I absolutely hate Conservation, but I also understand removing it from the game would not accomplish anything. I'd prefer it if the Nightwave challenge was just any capture, not perfect ones, as even with Ivara I find it's a pain: animals never appear nearby and as soon as I get near them (even invisible) they run and hide. their AI sucks and god dammit I can't hold it in any longer.. WHY ARE THE *&%$*^&^ TRACKS WHITE!?!?!?! IT'S SNOWING!!! THIS PI$$ES ME OFF!

The Office Rage GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

ahem... breathe. I think there should be a lot more improvements made to Conservation, though it seems low priority compared to everything else DE is working on. I guess I'll just avoid those objectives: I did in emissary and still hit rank 30 with ease. seems as long as you do your dailies and don't pass up a chance to kill glass bois (150 standing a pop, doesn't sound like much but it adds up) you can get there, just a little slower.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1

I guess every week with new nightwave challenges we're going to be swarmed with dumb threads like this, 'please remove x nightwave challenge thx bye'. It's like the playerbase has such an unbelievably short term memory, they forget how nightwaves work.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I absolutely hate Conservation, but I also understand removing it from the game would not accomplish anything. I'd prefer it if the Nightwave challenge was just any capture, not perfect ones, as even with Ivara I find it's a pain: animals never appear nearby and as soon as I get near them (even invisible) they run and hide. their AI sucks and god dammit I can't hold it in any longer.. WHY ARE THE *&%$*^&^ TRACKS WHITE!?!?!?! IT'S SNOWING!!! THIS PI$$ES ME OFF!

The Office Rage GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

ahem... breathe. I think there should be a lot more improvements made to Conservation, though it seems low priority compared to everything else DE is working on. I guess I'll just avoid those objectives: I did in emissary and still hit rank 30 with ease. seems as long as you do your dailies and don't pass up a chance to kill glass bois (150 standing a pop, doesn't sound like much but it adds up) you can get there, just a little slower.

yeah its painful... only the bird and the pobbers on orb vallis you can oneshot with the tranquillizer gun other animals you have to go with ivaras sleep arrow and kubrowdons works weird... ivara sleep arrow doesnt seem to have much of an effect for me and i was forced to shoot the tranqullizer gun literally in the kubrowdons head,the bird was also annoying to do prefect becuase it kept flying to high mushroom trees.

Ah, Warframe... every night I eagerly hop on to catch animals, fish and mine. These are the game-defining aspects of this unique game! Nobody could possibly think of Warframe as anything else.

We need space conservation with our brand new rockets. This is Sci-Fi and we can imagine space animals that evolved to inhabit space... maybe some can be Orokin-made. By gosh, players will flock to Railjack in droves if they can use their Itzal to cheese the conservations here!

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Reason said:

I guess every week with new nightwave challenges we're going to be swarmed with dumb threads like this, 'please remove x nightwave challenge thx bye'. It's like the playerbase has such an unbelievably short term memory, they forget how nightwaves work.

Yeah youre right,nightwave is meh imo it needs a rework.

Do not get me wrong i love it as an idea but it doesnt have many good rewards,for exemple this season only good reward is the new exclusive ship.

They call the things you have to do ""challenges"" but they are more like boring tasks.

Its neat that nightwave made aura mods nitain and potatoes easier to get i suppose but everything else is meh and the wolf of saturn six beacons are overpirced for no reason

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)grayhyh said:

They call the things you have to do ""challenges"" but they are more like boring tasks.

Well yeah, that's the challenge. Do you have the sanity and patience it takes to push through the boring or tedious task? It's challenging (to want to do) right? DE challenges us especially with fishing, mining and conservation. So yes, Nightwave makes the game challenging because we are challenged from the very beginning from starting up the game to deciding which Nightwave challenge we can spare some sanity and patience on... like mining rare gems (a largely RNG task) for Nightwave standing.

10 минут назад, (PS4)grayhyh сказал:

Do not get me wrong i love it as an idea but it doesnt have many good rewards,for exemple this season only good reward is the new exclusive ship.

Subjective.

Pet gene-masking kits, operator cosmetics, other expendables, are a good addition. If you don't have use for them, doesn't mean somebody else feels the same way.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Yeah youre right,nightwave is meh imo it needs a rework.

Its neat that nightwave made aura mods nitain and potatoes easier to get i suppose but everything else is meh and the wolf of saturn six beacons are overpirced for no reason

what rework??? It's literally the best game mode in the game right now. You do whatever challenges you feel like you can do, you get ALL the rewards. You skip whatever ones you can't do, you get ALL the rewards. The only people complaining about Night wave is a very small vocal minority who are so riddled with ADD that they can't wait a day or two and NEED REWARDS NOW.  I guarantee you, no one's going to complain about Nightwave in a few week's time because they'll have gotten whatever reward it is they were crying about wasn't automatically delivered into their inventories now. 

Your complaint is about instant gratification or some other stupid strong rewards system. I'm sorry but you shouldn't get an umbra forma for just being able to bullet jump 150 times. The rewards are fine, and if you aren't participating in the plat market it's your only reliable source of potatoes and some cosmetics. Did you want a new set of kuva weapons for killing 500 eximus or something?

What they really should do is just replace daily login rewards with basic Nightwave and run basic Nightwave 24/7. The basic core of Nightwave is perfect. Do a few achievements, get a few nice rewards. The extra stuff needs work on (the investigation thing and cephalite resonance farming), but basic Nightwave is like the one system DE implemented that everyone loves and should love. 

• Like 3

I can appreciate that some will enjoy conservation, I find fishing relaxing and easy points. Conservation in Orb Vallis (never tried in PoE) is a little too many steps and a little too fiddly for me to keep doing every time it comes up as a NW chore. I play MHW if I want to actually have fun capturing stuff...

Folks really need to get used to the idea that they can just crank out the challenges each week that won't make them unhappy and leave the rest for the "catch-up" mechanic should they not hit the rank cap by end of season for whatever reason. I get it though, I really do, leaving little boxes unchecked can be unsatisfying.

I have a low option of NW, but I understand, DE wants to get more bang for their buck by enticing players to revisit old content, even if it involves a buggy quadruped mech that walks in the air, disappears underground and generally has mixed feelings about terrain of any kind. This is what you get when you try to create an enemy that can survive more than 2 seconds instead of biting the bullet and addressing the real issues. 😞

Conservation and RJ get a pass this week, I think there's probably a lich or two to skip in the future, etc. It's fine...no hurry to get these horrid operator cosmetics that disappear from certain viewing angles or another wobbly loading screen asset (seriously why...looks silly). 🙂

I dont mind the odd conservation challenge here and there..

However, I DO mind that they still have not implemented it correctly after years and still have buggers spawn so out of the way that their pathfinding gets stuck or they spawn underground, inside a hill or whereever it is that prevents them from reaching the target zone and making me waste a lot of time because it just bugged out. 

That is indeed beyond frustrating.. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I can appreciate that some will enjoy conservation, I find fishing relaxing and easy points. Conservation in Orb Vallis (never tried in PoE) is a little too many steps and a little too fiddly for me to keep doing every time it comes up as a NW chore. I play MHW if I want to actually have fun capturing stuff...

Folks really need to get used to the idea that they can just crank out the challenges each week that won't make them unhappy and leave the rest for the "catch-up" mechanic should they not hit the rank cap by end of season for whatever reason. I get it though, I really do, leaving little boxes unchecked can be unsatisfying.

I have a low option of NW, but I understand, DE wants to get more bang for their buck by enticing players to revisit old content, even if it involves a buggy quadruped mech that walks in the air, disappears underground and generally has mixed feelings about terrain of any kind. This is what you get when you try to create an enemy that can survive more than 2 seconds instead of biting the bullet and addressing the real issues. 😞

Conservation and RJ get a pass this week, I think there's probably a lich or two to skip in the future, etc. It's fine...no hurry to get these horrid operator cosmetics that disappear from certain viewing angles or another wobbly loading screen asset (seriously why...looks silly). 🙂

Ye normally i would pass on it,people told me to do conservation for standings to reach rank 5 fortuna,did mining and wasted creds at the debts dude instead to get to rank 5 lol.

Im rushing for the ship... we didnt had a new ship for ages and i want to try it,unfortunately i will have to suffer thru nw and maybe get forced to do titania quest on this second acc again but i finally get a thing other than crappy wep augments(naplam grenade is the best one,the convetrix and the harpak one are okay but the weps couldve get a buff or a vandal/kuva variant to make these augments worth your time) operator cusmetics and additional stuff which idc bout,The free potatoes are okay tho and nitain is easier to get.

our of like every intermission and nw season this is the first time ive bothered to do the conservation weekly "challenge" LOL

57 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

So don’t do it? You don’t need to do every NW challenge to reach 30.

I love it. I really hope they added PoE conservation as well. Been needing more Mergoo plushies.

But PoE conservation exists already,dont you mean add more conservation creatures to poe?

45 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Oof sorry, I meant add PoE conservation to NW dailies. Haven’t seen it yet.

I would dislike it but,you do you? Warframe is a whatever game so every opinion is acceptable pretty much at this point whther if they support something or gainst it thats at least my belief.

I want challenges that will make us think more and actually care about our movement but that would be impossible for DE and warframe community cries like little babies after every addition that makes you at least having to go a lil bit less deadbrain,i see people crying in wiki about the new Elite shield lancer enemies even tho they're easy af.

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh

2 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I would dislike it but,you do you?

I want challenges that will make us think more and actually care about our movement but that would be impossible for de and warframe community cries like little babies after every addition,i see people crying in wiki about the new Elite shield lancer enemies even tho they're easy af.

I mean, I don’t think something should be taken out because someone doesn’t like it.

That’s like me saying rivens shouldn’t be a thing anymore just because *I* don’t like them.

And if you’re worried about just the conservation one not being challenging/movement able, 150 bullet jumps say hello.

But on a serious note, just don’t do the challenge if you don’t like them. You don’t have to do them and you can still get to rank 30, luckily.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

5 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I mean, I don’t think something should be taken out because someone doesn’t like it.

That’s like me saying rivens shouldn’t be a thing anymore just because *I* don’t like them.

And if you’re worried about just the conservation one, 150 bullet jumps say hello.

But on a serious note, just don’t do the challenge if you don’t like them. You don’t have to do them and you can still get to rank 30, luckily.

I guess,sorry was frustrated becuase of nw,Im rushing for the nightwave ship FINALLY A REWARD I CARE ABOUT! and i said to yself to at least ry it once evn tho i felt like i dont like it

My bad conservation can stay kinda lashed out becuase it took to me 30 mins to do 6 differant perfect caps,A bit too demanding fo 4.5k standings imo but i see some nice things about conservation and the variety of creatures is great at least,still hate it tho.

I know i can get to 30 without doing every challenge but i just want that ship asap new ship YASSSSS

A mod can lock this if he wants to,was a bit heated and wasnt thinking clearly,i still think conservation could get some look at tho

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh

Just now, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I guess,sorry was frustrated becuase of nw,Im rushing for the nightwave ship FINALLY A REWARD I CARE ABOUT! and i said to yself to at least ry it once evn tho i felt like i dont like it

My bad conservation can stay kinda lashed out becuase it took to me 30 mins to do 6 differant perfect caps,A bit too demanding fo 4.5k standings imo but i see some nice things about conservation and the variety of creatures is great at least,still hate it tho.

Ah no I get you! I’m the opposite- I’m over here groaning and rolling my eyes at railjack (still doing it though!)

If you can, maybe get a good group of people to help out? (If you want to do it of course). I usually go with my fiancé (Slowva/Ivara). Though there are a lot of bugs that weren’t fixed in conservation, so that doesn’t really help 😕 . 

I think its neat. not nessiserly fleshed out well and could use work but neat.

so... 

JuxjmNt.jpg

there are a lot of things I dislike in warframe. aberations, pvp, lunaro, pvp, raids, pvp

Raids where right to be removed but even tho I hate aberations, they have worked on them and its "better" ish. pvp could use some love but I dont expect it. lunaro was half baked. 

• Like 1