Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker Mod, Where Are You?

_--aXE--_

Question

So I got my dual ichors today and I'm really enjoying them. Prior to getting them I knew about the berserker mod, that extra attack speed is a whirl of a difference and I have been transmuting rares and running void survivals and defenses tell the cows come home and no berserker.

I would just like to know from everyone if they have perhaps received the berserker mod from any void missions or transmutes. I guess what I'm saying is give hope.

8 answers to this question

A week ago, I shelf'd my Dual ichors, thinking "This will never be useful because I'll never get berserker."

Today: "Hey guys, let's do a T3 Defense for fun. I need a Forma BP." You can guess what happened.

I also got Firestorm by not looking for it. I just played Cyath and got one unexpectedly. Don't look for mods, they'll come naturally. Just mix up your activities.

I got mine from transmutation. Kept combining Rare weapon & power mods that I had no use for.

transmutation? eww.

Don't look for mods, they'll come naturally. Just mix up your activities.

/facepalm no. Some mods only drop in certain areas. 

Edited by KingKeif

Thanks for the replies guys. Love my melee and I love my fast pace gameplay. I'm thinking of using spoiled strike on them as well I don't really want to loose the speed but if I still have fast attacking dual ichors with berserker equiped and get a major damage boost I might go for it. Thoughts on spoiled strike with Ichors? 

I have heard that people have goten berserker in the void from T2 and T3 survival? That true.

Regarding transmuting, probably have used about 3 mil credits still no berserker or firestorm at that. My luck I guess :( 

I got one from Transmutation and I would have a second one right now, but when I did a T3 Survival and got it from a Corrupted Ancient our last player alive decided to stand 1 meter from evac and kill stuff until he died and we failed the mission :) cheers. But it is very possible to get it either way.

Just do any tier of Orokin Survival and grind for Corrupted Ancient Healer. Equip Thief Mod and Carrier Sentinel to avoid missing any dropped mods. If not just keep on buying Dragon Mod Pack if you don't have time farming.