Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nukers are stealing my kills : matchmaking solution instead of nerf ?

MacIntoc

8 hours ago, MacIntoc said:

@SignatureChewy

Because when DE find a stuff unbalanced, they nerf it almost immediately. There is many exemple, Chroma and Limbo, like i already said, but also Exodia Contagion working through rift nerfed just after the end of Scarlet Spear, Magus Lockdown, Catchmoon, Vazarin,... they try not to wait until the stuff is widely used to avoid complaints against nerf.

Then why is Rubico Prime still the best Sniper in the game bar none?

Why isn't Bramma, Kuva Ogris and Kuva Tonkor already nerfed?

Why did my main Baruuk get buffed instead of nerfed?

You say there are many examples of things being nerfed almost immediately, but that is blatantly untrue. Exodia Contagion working through rift wasn't a nerf, it was a bug fix. Chroma didn't get nerfed, his method of increasing Vex Armour was taken away when self damage was removed (and Kuva Ayanga's self damage is bugged so you can still increase it like before.) That's more like collateral damage.

• Like 2

On 2020-05-19 at 7:17 AM, ranks21 said:

ego being crushed much?? lol stealing kills like as if there is such a thing.:facepalm: err solo, friends only, invite only if you want to play the dominating role, just don't ever think it'll work in public where you will encounter players that actually play the game.

there is, nw requires you to get x kills and u cant with nukes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QuinnCarter said:

Then why is Rubico Prime still the best Sniper in the game bar none?

Why isn't Bramma, Kuva Ogris and Kuva Tonkor already nerfed?

Why did my main Baruuk get buffed instead of nerfed?

Because they are not a problem for DE. It would be a problem only if complains about these stuff would grow (note that is currently the case for Bramma) or, according to the taste of DE, that break something.

It's no problem for DE if a Warframe is almost immortal, can freely make any Warframe/objective tanky, make crowds unarmed and overflow groups of mobs under millions of damages, which is all Baruuk is now. This will only be a problem if players start complaining about it or if a bad mission design is broken because of that.

Exodia Contagion working through rift wasn't a nerf, it was a bug fix.

Players have reported this effect to DE for several years now without DE reacting (Some exemple among many). Then what ? DE doesn't care about our bugs reports ? I'm tend to think it wasn't considered as a bug at the time. Bug is relative.

Chroma didn't get nerfed, his method of increasing Vex Armour was taken away when self damage was removed

I'm talking about the nerf that came with Shrine of Eidolon update.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-29 at 2:58 AM, MacIntoc said:

Because they are not a problem for DE. It would be a problem only if complains about these stuff would grow (note that is currently the case for Bramma) or, according to the taste of DE, that break something.

It's no problem for DE if a Warframe is almost immortal, can freely make any Warframe/objective tanky, make crowds unarmed and overflow groups of mobs under millions of damages, which is all Baruuk is now. This will only be a problem if players start complaining about it or if a bad mission design is broken because of that.

Every time someone points out a flaw in one of your arguments, you immediately move the goal posts.

'DE nerfs unbalanced things almost immediately.' 'What about this unbalanced thing that's been unbalanced for years.' 'That doesn't count because not everyone was complaining about it.'

• Like 2

I'm not moving anything. Most of nerfs can be classified into 4 categories :

• New stuff that break existing mechanics according to DE's pov (like Magus Revert)
  • New mechanics breaked by old stuff according to DE's pov (Eidolon breaked by old Chroma or Scarlet Spear breaked by Limbo, Exodia Contagion, Vazarin and Venari)
  • New stuff that focus complaints of some player
  • Overused stuff according to DE's stat (like Catchmoon)

The first two are almost time quickly modified because it's a simple comparision between what they expect and what it happens. They have all the informations to take the decision and make change as fast as possible.