Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

next prime weapons

Jim22

ok so we all know that nezha is the next prime, but I want to know what weapons you would like to see come with nezha.

I personally would like the Attica and guandao prime. let me know what guns you think will come with him

Edited by Jim22

People keep in mind, it can't be anything related to Grineer/Corpus/Infested weapons.  

I'm hoping for Cassowar, would go well with Nezha's playstyle and the only other primed polearm is Orthos.  Let's get a Zatki to go with it, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was Talons because Halo makes him status immune.  

Edited by (XB1)Calliber

3 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I'm probably against everyone here, but I wouldn't mind an Itzal Prime (or Elytron, I don't care). I thought that'd make sense with Empyrean but apparently not that much.

Maybe we might get our first prime archwing gun or arch melee 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

People keep in mind, it can't be anything related to Grineer/Corpus/Infested weapons.  

The question was "what weapons you would like to see come with nezha" so I'm going to continue to like to see Ripkas Prime and Sonicor Prime, thank you very much. 😛 Although I wouldn't be too disappointed if it turned out to be Kuva Jat Kittag Prime and Euphona Prime Prime. 😎

39 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

The question was "what weapons you would like to see come with nezha" so I'm going to continue to like to see Ripkas Prime and Sonicor Prime, thank you very much. 😛 Although I wouldn't be too disappointed if it turned out to be Kuva Jat Kittag Prime and Euphona Prime Prime. 😎

Oh I know the question, but too many times this type of topic comes up and people start throwing out Grineer/Corpus/Infested related weapons that have no chance of getting primed because they either don't know or forgot that rule.  

Hehe, Euphona Prime Prime.  

12 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Wasnt there suposed to be an archwing remake with modular stuff? 

Yeah it will arrive but modular stuff will never have any appeal to me. They show lack of creativity on DE side, and they have no identity at all. Modular Archwing will be as generic as it can be, whatever the combination you create.

Primes always have some flavor.