Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

You know what I'd like? Separate each prime cosmetic so they can be bought individually. For example, I want the Edo Prime armor set, but I'm not interested/don't want the Velorum Prime Sigil. I'm certain many people will appreciate the option to choose what accessories they want to buy, rather than buying a pack which you'd only use one part of. 

Stay safe, DE. Pozdrav! 

3 hours ago, OggerAZ said:

When will the next prime vault finally open? Loki Prime is extremely pricy on all platforms. Seeing Banshee, Mag, Frost, Saryn or Ember again would be neat too

the next prime vault should be in the next week or two, and itll be banshee prime, euphona prime, and helios prime, since they are the oldest vaulted currently

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PS4)The_Gentleman_xX:

No next is Frost Prime and Ember Prime 

Unlikely, last unvaulting was a bit over a year ago, and the first unvaulting of them was a bit over 2 Years prior to the 2nd one. Especially with the ever expanding Vault, i doubt they will repeat Prime Frames that have been unvaulted relatively recently over ones who have never left the Vault since entering it yet.

Mag was available too long ago too.

I hope DE will some day go to three unvaulted frames at once, as number of currently vaulted frames is increasing every three months, and it will need more and more time to cycle through all of them.

47 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

Could have at least brought back the akvasto prime because making it a 1 time weapon is rather unfair since only a select few on all platforms got it 

It's from Axi A5 relic that you can buy from Baro. In fact it was in his inventory the last time he visited (28 August 2020).

On 2020-09-05 at 4:09 AM, VoreoTheDragon said:

Just make it a 3 pack unvaulting, if they still do those :)
Ember, Loki & Banshee. 

Why ember? Mag has been unavailable a lot longer. 

My hope/prediction is Banshee, Mag and Loki.

Loki because he is absolutely overpriced and mag and banshee just because of their "last available" date.

Archived