Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

Please, please take a look at Trinity. She's effective, but you can really feel her age when you play her and it's not much fun. Movement-locking cast animations make playing her quite clunky, and Well of Life still feels pretty pointless with its hoops to jump through when Blessing exists.

While I already have Nova Prime and her accessories (got her back when she was unvaulted with Mag Prime, when I first got into Warframe), I've been wanting Trinity Prime for a while now. And, I'm so happy she's getting unvaulted later this month~! That makes me so happy. I can't wait to obtain her and her accessories~. ❤️

Awesome! I need those Dual Kamas - for my Saryn though! 😄

Since Trinity Prime comes back and she has a beautiful Deluxe Set I just want to take the opportunity to point out that the Bruja Kubrow armor has severe clipping issues. The same with all Kubrow armors, I believe. Help the doggos out, please! They have been waiting for so long already. 😞

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, (XB1)frosty 117360 said:

I'm sorry, but if I want the Prime Gene Masking Kit, I have to buy the whole damn Trinity bundle? Why in the hell is this not in the accessory pack, isn't that the point of them, so that you get these cosmetic items without shelling out a ton of money for stuff you already own? This sucks.

I was worried they were going to do this. This happened when her pack originally came out and people were complaining. Not sure why DE is making the same mistake again.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Matt-S said:

Most likely because of Switch. Nova Prime on there fetches over 1,000 platinum due to her rarity (at least she did before this announcement). She was available in the unvault on release, but then got vaulted pretty quickly. Banshee was the same of course, getting vaulted 1 month earlier, but her relics were available in more general locations than Nova, so there's more of her to go around (she fetches 300-400p in comparison).

Mag is also worth a lot, but less than Nova, and Trinity of course as Trinity has never been available on Switch through relics other than Twitch Prime.

I will bet that Mag and Banshee is next. After a Mag and Banshee unvault, Switch will be all caught up and all frames will have had full unvault releases and/or length periods of normal release.

I am very glad that Nova is first myself as she was the one most out of reach for Switch players, even Trinity (who's never been available as a drop!) was cheaper.

Exactly! 450 days in on the Switch and I still never got Nova or Trinity Prime. I would've been excited if either one of these Primes to get unvaulted but having both at once is amazing!

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

TRINITY PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Naviga Prime Sugatra
  • Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Is the Prime Gene Masking Kit only for the full Trinity pack, or is it unlocked once Kavasa Prime Collar is assembled?

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

NOVA PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Edo Prime Armor Set
  • Velorum Prime Sigil

Wasn't Edo Prime Armor already included with Volt Prime? (It's even got that electricity effect and everything!) I thought the Nova pack cosmetic was gonna be Pyra Prime Syandana.

If it got passed over for Nova, I hope the future Ember Prime pack comes with it. Was really looking forward to that.

I was hoping the Commodore suit would make a comeback, but the Trinity Accessories pack will suffice. The only thing that bothers me, is that the Kavasa prime fur pattern is not part of it like in the OG PA....

Holy buttnuggets, finally I'll get the blades for Dual Kamas prime. The only prime I don't have done. It's been vaulted and unavailable for so long and came out when I was still a noob and didn't know I needed to get on farming the parts properly.

3 hours ago, TypeZeroEmiya said:

Why Nova Prime instead of Banshee Prime?

Because Nova was Vaulted for quite few years (November 2016) and December 2018 was 1st Unvault since then, this is 2nd Unvault for her. Nova Prime Prices reached high 350-400 platinum a set back between those 2 years (PS4) and 180-250p a set now since 2018. However Banshee Prime actually entered Vault for 1st time in December 2018 and only recently her set began to sell

4 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Please, please take a look at Trinity. She's effective, but you can really feel her age when you play her and it's not much fun. Movement-locking cast animations make playing her quite clunky, and Well of Life still feels pretty pointless with its hoops to jump through when Blessing exists.

Preach it, brother. Well of Life still, to this day, strikes me as a really strange ability. Energy Vampire should be a toggle to switch between these two functions and she should have a different ability in place of her 1. Maybe something like a little orb that explodes on impact causing reduced accuracy and increased damage to enemies in range.Would make her kit more complicated and shift the blessing builds away from 0 range.

8 hours ago, Kamachi said:

Wasn't Edo Prime a Volt Prime armour set? Shouldn't Nova come with the Pyra Prime Syandana? Or does that not matter now in regards to the Vault packs? I only got back to the game earlier this year from an almost 3 year hiatus. 

It showed up on nova and mag prime packs in 2018 year I think then again the same or following year with volt.  Kinda odd if you ask me as I never thought that it went very well with mag or nova.

5 hours ago, DrakosAmatras said:

Is the Prime Gene Masking Kit only for the full Trinity pack, or is it unlocked once Kavasa Prime Collar is assembled?

I'd like to know that too, seems kinda wrong to split them up like that.   Sets a bad precedent honestly.

Archived