Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

So with the Kubrow collar... is the Gene Masking kit ONLY going to be available if you get the full Trinity pack?  It lists the collar in her accessories, but not the colors or pattern.

I already have Trinity Prime, I really don't want to spend the extra 20 bucks just to get a couple color swatches. 

On 2020-05-20 at 8:28 PM, (PS4)GeneralDecoy said:

Why?  Do you need the Akvasto Prime drops?  I hear there's this GeneralDecoy player on PS4 that is sitting on a horde of relics and is free from college until next month.  Might want to hit him up and see if he can help.  Just a suggestion.

im playing on the french servers, don't think that's going to be possible but thank you anyways.

FYI:

The Nova Accessories Pack is missing from PS4 Canada as of 1PM EST.

The other 3 packs are there, Trinity Prime Accessories, Trinity Prime Pack and Trinity & Nova Dual Pack.

It could be just a time thing and Sony needs to get their act together or someone forgot to add it to the Canada store. Either way, just a heads up.

Ok, so I just purchased the Tritinity Prime Accessories pack and I got everything including Kavasa Prime Fur pattern but not the actual colors that go with it, Kavasa White, Orokin Gold, and Origin Brown, I specifically searched the names too and nothing came up, so where's the rest of it or was it just left out

18 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I can confirm as well-

Nova Prime accessories pack is missing from the PS market. (US).

Everything else is there though.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Nova Prime Packs will now be going live Friday, May 29th. We apologize for the delay!

What about AkVasto Prime? It came out with Nova last time but those relics are locked to Baro and we didn't get anything this time.  While not part of the unvaulting per say you can't make Akvasto with out Vasto.  Or are they going to be treated like AxLex from now on even though we can always get Lex Prime we can't always get Vasto Prime. 

Archived