Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

vor 2 Stunden schrieb OggerAZ:

Why ember? Mag has been unavailable a lot longer. 

My hope/prediction is Banshee, Mag and Loki.

Loki because he is absolutely overpriced and mag and banshee just because of their "last available" date.

Personally, my absolute favorite because i just love those 3 would be Banshee, Mirage and Zephyr. Not just are they some of my faves, they all are some of the longest unvaulted Frames. Though reading up on them, Mirage being vaulted only October and Zephyr in December, i see why they are unlikely. I will say though, unless its a Prime Frame i allready got, i would prolly buy any of them. I dislike hardly any of them

1 minute ago, Xenreas said:

Personally, my absolute favorite because i just love those 3 would be Banshee, Mirage and Zephyr. Not just are they some of my faves, they all are some of the longest unvaulted Frames. Though reading up on them, Mirage being vaulted only October and Zephyr in December, i see why they are unlikely. I will say though, unless its a Prime Frame i allready got, i would prolly buy any of them. I dislike hardly any of them

Zephyr got some really nice accessories and comes with kronen prime which got an ridiculous high demand right now. So not a bad option either. Mirage on the other hand isn't very demanded or expensive so I don't see much reason for her to return so soon.

It would generally be nice for DE to cycle through the primes soon as the vault grows and grows and we have been having trinity and nova for a while now 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb OggerAZ:

Zephyr got some really nice accessories and comes with kronen prime which got an ridiculous high demand right now. So not a bad option either. Mirage on the other hand isn't very demanded or expensive so I don't see much reason for her to return so soon.

It would generally be nice for DE to cycle through the primes soon as the vault grows and grows and we have been having trinity and nova for a while now 

I personally dislike the whole Vault mechanic actually, i would prefer for all the Primes to be permanently accessible ingame and the Vault just being maybe a monthly easy access thing for money. It just seems unfair to newer Players who havent played when the Blueprints were commonly available and don't really have the Platinum to buy them from other players.

Having primes for sale all the time and freely available would completely kill trade and any chance for new players to play free buy selling prime parts or sets. You only have to look at trade to see items on sale that are out for long periods become practically worthless. I agree the turn around on unvaulting needs to be increased but so Does the vaulting of new frames. The new frames are out far to long making them not worth farming, this has a negative effect on fissure game play as you get fewer players after the same items. It also leads to inventorys having few of rare relics and 100s of overly common others. The current relic farming system wouldn't work if every prime available was out permanent on rng drops the drop tables would be to flooded. Youre chances on getting drops you want would be very low. Trade price always go silly high on release week then fall, and only recover if something is vaulted for some time.   

The idea of permanently available primes could only work if every drop had exactly the same drop chances from getting the relics to getting the parts, otherwise you will get super rare parts that drives price through the roof meaning that item is always high priced. Exactly the opposite of what you we're after. The current system already works this way but gets refreshed by unvaulting and vaults driving market up and down, to balance the market better DE needs to change vaulting patterns. This unfortunately means more work for them changing relics more regular 

1 hour ago, Xenreas said:

I personally dislike the whole Vault mechanic actually, i would prefer for all the Primes to be permanently accessible ingame and the Vault just being maybe a monthly easy access thing for money. It just seems unfair to newer Players who havent played when the Blueprints were commonly available and don't really have the Platinum to buy them from other players.

The vault mechanic is great for making things rare but at the same time making people's grind worthwile

o [DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados 

13 hours ago, extremepp said:

o [DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados 

trazendo a roupa do tenno comodore prime !!!! nao so eu como varias pessoas querem esses prime vault  >< alguem mais gostaria que a [DE] poderia trazer ??? 

[DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados o [DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados 

11 hours ago, extremepp said:

[DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados o [DE] poderia trazer o vault prime da zephir incluindo o vault hydroid isso poderia vender bastante com os 2 primes vaults citados 

please speak english. not everyone understands portuguese. also zephyr hasn't been vaulted for long and hydroid just was given out on tennocon.

12 hours ago, KingsAndQueens said:

Zephyr prime unvault? please? I really want the commodore prime suit for my operator! :( 

As that particular one is very high in demand they might switch the accessories around again.

But for real I just want it to happen soon :c

Archived