Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime and Nova Prime Vault is Live!

[DE]Helen

Perhaps adding vaulted relics on rotation weekly or 14 day cycle, like baro. to the boutique stores like  teshin's /steel essence

arbitration/vitus essence   Iron wake /rivenshards

those items are already in game

and it would make those store more useful after acquiring all the items and keep players in content that they might already been done with

something like

Lith /5

Meso 10

Neo 15

Axi /20

just a thought

15 hours ago, Thawfoot said:

Perhaps adding vaulted relics on rotation weekly or 14 day cycle, like baro. to the boutique stores like  teshin's /steel essence

arbitration/vitus essence   Iron wake /rivenshards

those items are already in game

and it would make those store more useful after acquiring all the items and keep players in content that they might already been done with

something like

Lith /5

Meso 10

Neo 15

Axi /20

just a thought

how are they going to sell prime vault packages that way?

8 hours ago, OggerAZ said:

how are they going to sell prime vault packages that way?

The same  way they always have..

Just because something becomes vaulted doesn't mean it isn't available.

many long time player have those relics already and or the Bps/parts.

This would just make those vendors relevant after player have gotten all the one time rewards

Also unvaulted pack come with plat ,prime accessories and booster

bought frames come with slot and Orokin reactor installed and no 84hr wait

And  relic is only a chance at that item

as well as farming the required currency aka steel essence/river shards/vitus essence

9 hours ago, OggerAZ said:

It's a HUGE difference between players sitting on old relics and making relics available to everyone.

Perhaps its a bad idea or i,m not explaining it well enough

Limiting these relics for sale using rather hard to obtain currency.. Not every player is doing Arbitration's or Steel path

This mechanic is in game now, check baro stock for volt relics via ducats

what i was suggesting is another reason to visit these vendors  besides kuva, which imo is easier to get other places

and Not all vaulted relics just one set per cycle be that 14 days same as baro

Not sure why this is all that different from a rotating cycle we have now

Yes you can earn items in game .. or buy them via Plat

be that thru mission/relic farm or other player trades

Nothing changing there

16 hours ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

Why is there no info ? Was hoping to hear news during the dev stream today but nope

Plenty of people in the chat were asking for news/updates but were flat out ignored. It’s like they simply refuse to talk about it whatsoever.

tbh, I’m sick of Nova and Trinity and their cosmetics. I was hoping we’d have a new vault with new prime cosmetics to choose from by now.

The vault was open 26/05/2020, today is 19/09/2020. We still got some days, seven, for the four months of the Prime vault. They will tell us something when they got something to tell. Also it wouldn't be the first time DE stretch things a little. Remember Arlo or the second intermission? :)

hace 23 horas, Logh4N dijo:

DE doesn't want our money it seems.

That is one of the things i like most of the game in fact. Even some free-to-play games have some parts that obviously ask the player for money, and then there are games like SWToR that beg for money with their whole beings. Warframe not so much. You can get almost everything free, that is without pay with real money, just by trading. That "DE doesn't want our money it seems." is just one more of the several reasons i love this game :D

• 2 months later...
On 2020-05-19 at 8:06 PM, MythicPulse said:

Yay!  Dual Kamas Prime is unvaulting!

Seriously, it's 300 plat on the market if you want to build that thing for mastery purposes.  The Dual Kamas is the longest vaulted weapon in the game.

So, as a relatively new player... I should go find it now before it disappears again? :p (my knowledge of how the vault works is limited to not being able to get any prime you want at any time...)

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Nirahli said:

So, as a relatively new player... I should go find it now before it disappears again? :p (my knowledge of how the vault works is limited to not being able to get any prime you want at any time...)

You're too late, nova and trinity prime vault is already long over. Currently is Frost & Ember, and even that won't last for that long anymore i guess. Only way to get dual kamas now is through old relics and by buying with plat from other players. 

Archived