Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Vault Inconsistency

(PSN)I_I_Hope_I_I

DE... why is a Gene Masking Kit, a PURELY COSMETIC item, stuck behind the 34€ pack ?

The whole point of the ACCESSORY pack is that players can buy the COSMETIC items whiteout having to buy the weapons and the Warframe since they are farmable, but now you are forcing players to buy something they can farm just so they can have some special colours for their Kubrow.

This makes no sense, I will honestly be disappointed if this is how things are going to start being made from now on, the Prime Noggles not being given by buying the accessory pack already made no sense, but this is even worse. 

On the other hand, the Sugatra doesn't even show up in the "artwork" and Trinity Prime does not even appear as being included in her own solo pack.

Edited by (PS4)Cephalon_Hope
  • Like 2

Prime Acess is a "rare" thing, you either farm it or buy it, and since this is a fully free game, why cry over that a gene-masking is locked behind a 34€ pack? How do you think DE comes around by literally being a free2play game? They gotta earn money somehow. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb --TK--LifeGivesLemons:

Prime Acess is a "rare" thing, you either farm it or buy it, and since this is a fully free game, why cry over that a gene-masking is locked behind a 34€ pack? How do you think DE comes around by literally being a free2play game? They gotta earn money somehow. 

Because it took the community literal years (and a Jim Sterling video) to get rid of exactly that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, --TK--LifeGivesLemons said:

Because its scummy !?

They have 2 packs, a COSMETIC one and a WARFRAME one, the WARFRAME one always included everything, including the farmable items (in this case, Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Prime Collar), as it is a SOLO pack, while the COSMETIC one always featured all Warframe specific COSMETICS (which are Naviga Prime Sugatra, Kavasa Prime Armour (not collar) and, what should be the Prime Gene Masking kit)

Yet, they now stuck a Cosmetic Item (and a Incubator Upgrade Segment for some reason) in the solo pack, and didnt include it in the pack that makes the most sense it would be on, the COSMETIC one.

Its scummy, and this should not be supported.

• Like 2

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

If I remember correctly, they did this the first time too and had to change it shortly after due feedback.

I want to think they didn't mean it and simply copy-pasted some text that wasn't updated.

I really hope this was the case, because I was really hyped to buy the COSMETIC pack because Kubrows and Kavats are the only thing I dont have a Prime Cosmetic for, but after seeing that the Prime Gene Kit wasnt there it really irked me, lets see how things go.

1 час назад, NightmareT12 сказал:

some text that wasn't updated.

It's likely, as they currently don't have trinity prime warframe in her own pack.

jQiq.png

But as far as I see, gene-masking kit was originally tied to the collar, and the collar is a relic item -> goes to warframe pack. But I hope they'll change this too.

22 minutes ago, Nakti said:

It's likely, as they currently don't have trinity prime warframe in her own pack.

jQiq.png

But as far as I see, gene-masking kit was originally tied to the collar, and the collar is a relic item -> goes to warframe pack. But I hope they'll change this too.

I makes sense that this was how it was wen Trinity came, but it makes no sense now that there is a pack exclusive to the Cosmetic items, its like "Oh ? You want the Kubrow Armour and the Prime colors but dont want the weapons and the frames that you can farm ? Too bad, here, have this 20€ pack that gives you one but not the other." really hope this is changed.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nakti said:

No, it was an accessory:

As I said, it was changed post release due this very same complaint.

@[DE]Helen think you can get the description fixed? :3

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 2

13 часов назад, NightmareT12 сказал:

As I said, it was changed post release due this very same complaint.

Oh, I see. Now hopes that it's just sort of typo are more likely.

Thank you!

• Like 1