Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REQUEST: Add simple auto pilot/gun for Railjack to destroy radiators in solo gameplay

The only issue I have soloing these railjack missions is that I have to go in and out of objectives all the time to destroy radiators. It would be nice if Cy could take the care a little point-and-shoot, maybe even cut off life support if the ship gets boarded when I'm not in there. But to stay focused on the topic, I simply think it would would be a great QOL adjustment to make these missions more accessible for people. 

• The first approach is where Cy takes aim with with an unused turret to target the radiator.
  • Second is where he has his own AI located in that top part of the ship that's always serving as an extra player essentially (That's a topic of its own).
  • Lastly, Cy could literally pilot the ship into position and fire on targets with the pilot guns. 

This seems like an easy way to handle solo and even incompetent squad issues without eclipsing the command intrinsic. 

• Like 1

I would say tbh even solo you can one/two shot radiators with the seeking missile ordnance, that's a better solution than waiting for DE's next iteration on RJ as of now. 

Then again, I would advise looking for friends. Solo RJ is a miserable experience all around.

Would be nice. It is really annoying to have to go all the way back out, pop a radiator and then go back in again.

11 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Solo RJ is a miserable experience all around.

Each to their own. I quite enjoy Railjack solo.

I’m not sure if I can relate to the problem. As solo, I rush to the objective with mirage or RWBlitz+Rush titania . Then access terminal while in stealth void mode as the ‘spoiler kid’, then just bramma the core, then rush to the exit manually and use the archgun. I am done so fast that I don’t even need to use my ship’s void cloak or intruder stasis + fire suppression combo. I solo the sentient anomaly missions in veil and majority of time is actually spent on crew ships. 

If I have a team, I usually down all the fighters very fast. Then me and one other person are taking down crew ships (preferably with one of the two the forward artillery  1shotter strategies) while the rest are already doing objectives. Rarely have I seen someone in veil actually wait for me to kill the radiator. They know it’s much faster if I use the ship for something actually productive. I think the fastest run was 8 or 7 minutes. I actually think RJ is way too easy atm. I don’t even need void hole anymore, a well placed munitions vortex will take out groups of fighters so fast. But I still bring void hole in case I get that one guy that sits out there slowing things in an Amesha instead of doing objectives or crewships