Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUGS EIDOLON HUNT (patch 27.2 and self-stagger) + Virtuos Shadow and BLAZING DASH (MADURAI) BUG

IR4_IR4

Since update 27.2 with the removal of the auto damage and its replacement by self-stagger, the players who tried to hunt in EIDOLON have been disadvantaged by a series of bugs, as a result of self-stagger of that patch.

1- TRANSITIONS FROM WARFRAME TO OPERATOR AND VICE-VERSA: ISSUE --> Any type of self-stagger, caused by the AMP; or a stagger caused by the EIDOLON skills. BUG: Warframe abilities are blocked, the operator cannot be removed again, also you can't jump or do other actions. If you are in operator, you can do nothing, only walk.

For player who are reading it, there are 3 ways to get off that BUG: you can go back to the wings (if you can) and wait for a new stagger of the eidolon or other NPC, you can let be killed and revived by spending a resuscitation or you can wait to be staggered again while be in operator.

2- Erratic movements of the EIDOLONS: The eidolons (gandulista and hidrolista) have erratic movements that they did not do before, crossing the central lake through the middle, during the mechanics of removing them shields and breaking them parts (LOCATION: It only happens when they move over the final part of the lake - south part of the central lake).

3- Virtuos Shadow and MADURAI (BLAZING DASH) are not working properly. Need to fix it.

Undoubtedly, the introduction of the self-stagger is causing many problems for those of us who like to hunt eidolons, to the point that we (my friends and I) have left some haunts, disappointed and frustrated for that bug, feeling a bad experience and without any desire to play one of the contents of the game that many players love.

• 4 weeks later...

Since update 27.2 with auto damage removal and its replacement by self-stagger, the players who tried to hunt in EIDOLON have been disadvantaged by a series of bugs, as a result of self-stagger of that patch.

1- WHEN PERFORMING TRANSITIONS FROM WARFRAME TO OPERATOR AND VICE-VERSA: ISSUE: Any type of self-stagger caused by the AMP or a weapon; or a stagger caused by the EIDOLON skills. BUG: Warframe abilities are blocked, the operator cannot be removed again, also you can't jump or do other actions. If you are in operator, you only can walk.

It always happens, whether you are the host or not, with any warframe you use. It is not because of the ping or connection or servers. It has happened to players from America or Europe in same party, hosting or not.

For player who are reading it, there are 3 ways to get off that BUG: you can go back to the wings (if you can) and wait for a new stagger of the eidolon or other NPC, you can let be killed and revived by spending a resuscitation or you can wait to be staggered again while be in operator.

2- Erratic movements of the EIDOLONS: The eidolons (gandulista and hidrolista) have erratic movements that they did not do before, crossing the central lake through the middle, during the mechanics of removing them shields and breaking them parts (LOCATION: It only happens when they move over the final part of the lake - south part of the central lake).

Undoubtedly, the introduction of the self-stagger is causing many problems for those of us who like to hunt eidolons, to the point that we (my friends and I) have left some haunts, disappointed and frustrated for that bug, feeling a bad experience and without any desire to play one of the contents of the game that many players love.

Same problems, the game has bugged some times on operator mode for these causes and i can't do nothing, only wait to dead definitely to revive. This problem it's frustrant and discouraging. Please, fix it. Hunting an Eidolon is one of the best experience in this game. Thanks all team for this great game!

• 1 month later...

The stagger on some scaffolds is way too much, and staggers you from even near max range of those scaffolds. Even when not doing Eidolons. It's bad enough I would  rather take damage, or die from firing them.

hace 11 horas, Nichivo dijo:

The stagger on some scaffolds is way too much, and staggers you from even near max range of those scaffolds. Even when not doing Eidolons. It's bad enough I would  rather take damage, or die from firing them.

Sure it is anoying, but it's part of the game. The probleme here is when you ara performing transitions from warframe to operator and vice-versa, it get bugged and you can do anything, that it's worst than be staggered.

• 3 weeks later...

It also happens if you use an explosive weapon and trigger the shot by entering op mode, you often get stuck. A good way to reproduce the bug is by using the bramma, as it has medium travel time (ogris is slow). Charge the shot, then exit the warframe by pressing 5 and if you press 5 too early, you get the bug in warframe (and not operator this time). Only things possible are access to the equipment wheel, move and run. Also, trying to melee will cause you to take the melee weapon without the ability to hit. Same, in melee, trying to shoot will cause you to take your weapon without shooting. Everything else is impossible, jump, roll, crouch, slide, esc menu, chat etc... is impossible.

I hope that now that there's an easy way to reproduce the bug, it will be fixed soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived