The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are my Zetki modes???

Picmuch

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

the mods all have been fused there is no zekti and lavan now . T

hey all got fused into better mods now and the you just need to rank them up again they got refunded ^.^ 

thx for info. Its pretty S#&$y

4 minutes ago, Picmuch said:

Yeah its weird but go ahead remods and try it.

Railjack changes are most welcome by the community as far as i saw. In my humble opinion i find the whole thing very fun now. 

Seeker volley is now a map cleaner LOL.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Picmuch said:

It was all in the patch notes.  You didn't lose anything.  In fact, you gained some Dirac as the decreased the amount needed to fully rank up the avionics and they simplified the mode while doing so.  Instead of getting salty, maybe try it out.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah its weird but go ahead remods and try it.

Railjack changes are most welcome by the community as far as i saw. In my humble opinion i find the whole thing very fun now. 

Seeker volley is now a map cleaner LOL.

They nerfed Seeker when they fixed projectiles with the hotfixes. You can still mow through the enemy fighters pretty quick though.

3 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

It was all in the patch notes.  You didn't lose anything.  In fact, you gained some Dirac as the decreased the amount needed to fully rank up the avionics and they simplified the mode while doing so.  Instead of getting salty, maybe try it out.

No, he definitely lost something. Dirac is such an abundant resource that refunding it means absolutely nothing. Getting Zetki avionics was a hell of a grind, and they just downgraded it to whatever house it got defaulted to. Pretty much something you had to grind hours for previously got defaulted to something that anyone can get in a few runs. 

14 minutes ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

No, he definitely lost something. Dirac is such an abundant resource that refunding it means absolutely nothing. Getting Zetki avionics was a hell of a grind, and they just downgraded it to whatever house it got defaulted to. Pretty much something you had to grind hours for previously got defaulted to something that anyone can get in a few runs. 

Dirac used to be such an abundant resource and the people who grinded out Dirac early have an overly abundant supply. I am not seeing Dirac falling out of the sky like I used to. Not in containers/lockers, mission rewards, drops from enemies, nor in scrapped wreckage or scrapped avionics.

I do remember on launch day getting hundreds of Dirac in one mission... even on Earth. Now? I almost never see Dirac outside of scrapping stuff.

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Dirac used to be such an abundant resource and the people who grinded out Dirac early have an overly abundant supply. I am not seeing Dirac falling out of the sky like I used to. Not in containers/lockers, mission rewards, drops from enemies, nor in scrapped wreckage or scrapped avionics.

I do remember on launch day getting hundreds of Dirac in one mission... even on Earth. Now? I almost never see Dirac outside of scrapping stuff.

Maybe just bad RNG for you, I still get them incredibly frequently as mission rewards, although I haven't done RJ for the past few days so idk if they stealth nerfed it within that time period. Even so though, you get a ton of wreckage so... dirac is still abundant in that regard. 

1 minute ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

Maybe just bad RNG for you, I still get them incredibly frequently as mission rewards, although I haven't done RJ for the past few days so idk if they stealth nerfed it within that time period. Even so though, you get a ton of wreckage so... dirac is still abundant in that regard. 

It's not even nearly as much as you used to be able to get. Avionics giving you at most 15 Dirac per scrapped Avionic and wreckage giving you, what, 150 Dirac per scrapped wreckage? That's really chump change compared to launch day.

13 hours ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

My RJ has the same armor and health as before with Vidar Hull Weave and Bulkhead instead of Zekti.  So, no, they didn't downgrade the avionics.  They simply changed the names and consolidated to the best version.

13 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Don't quote but there was no notification about it at all..

Except the patch notes...

32 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Noone would've died if DE made announcements on login on major changes, detailed, but short. Sometimes they do that, sometimes not.

That's what patch notes are.  The patch notes is an announcement of all the changes.  If you don't want to read them, fine by me.  But, claiming that DE made no notification is simply false.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Fun fact: majority doesn't read patch notes, especially fully.

Hence, the forum, the game and places like reddit are full of people asking questions that are answered but buried somewhere in the pages of the notes..

I don't blame them, I'm too annoyed of having to browse literal meters of notes just to find the 1-2 lines I need to know of..

Noone would've died if DE made announcements on login on major changes, detailed, but short. Sometimes they do that, sometimes not.

Maybe ctrl f and write avionics into the little search bar.