Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

New Warframe Augments (max Rank)!

19e0e61e81bc1e5fe229b3f7d70e1b32.jpg 

Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal!

Atlas - Passive - Rubble Heap
When above 1400 Rubble, Landslide costs no Energy, deals 2x Damage, and travels 2x faster.

Nidus - Passive - Abundant Mutation
Nidus gains an additional 200 max stacks of Mutation. Undying has a 30s cooldown.

Valkyr - Hysteria - Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown.

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Your move speed in Glassmaker Crime Scene #1 now matches the Leverian move speed. Inspect with more haste!
  • Cephalite Resonance is now linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if an enemy was Glassed while on a mounted turret.

Changes:

• Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.
  • From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.

Optimizations:

• Improved robustness of the launcher in the face of hostile networks (this may solve cases where an update is not visible to some users immediately).
  • Fixed an issue with certain particle effects when running the game at very high frame-rates. As seen here:
    • 62dd34bc60d7906c8564802ee3f14548.png  

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur in Sortie Defense missions due to Defense Targets patrolling outside of the combat zone. 
  • Fixed inability to target Baruuk’s Desolate Hands and Nezha’s Warding Halo on Defendable objects. 
  • Fixed ability to hack a Bursa for free if you exited the hack via the pause menu.
  • Fixed Blood Rush, Gladiator Mod Set, and Weeping Wounds bonuses not resetting if you’re the Operator when the Combo expires.
  • Fixed Parazon Mods not remaining equipped after a Host migration.
  • Fixed an abrupt Mission Failed due to Arbitration Defense targets dying randomly when attempting to teleport to the player when falling behind or just simply falling through the ground to their demise. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1194047-defense-arbitration-missions-spawning-bug-investigating/
  • Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
  • Fixed downed Kuva Larvlings sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Ability Drain not updating in Arsenal Stats.
  • Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working on Kavats.
  • Fixed Nezha and Zephyrs Passive disable Augments giving the incorrect amount of Strength.

Revealing Spores

Who came up with this mod? Have they ever played Warframe? Don't bother answering the second question, that is obviously rhetorical.

Another completely redundant mod to add to the already long list of redundant mods.

Thank you for the fixes though and I hope everyone is keeping well at DE. 👍

unknown.png
The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png.

thanks 

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

my favorite enemy is a dead enemy, why would i waste a mod slot for that? just by looking around me i can spot the infected enemy because of the damage numbers the shows on my screen 

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.
  • From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.

Holy moly, did not expect this

Should have made Atlas' landslide adaptive like Baruuk augment... Sadface. These don't seem great.

Cooldowns for Valkyr? She needed non augment buffs as is. And this Augment... still uses channeled energy? Why? She is already in dire need of an update guys, and I've always loved her regardless of that. Now you add this... which is a heavily gimped Blood Rush with too many negatives.She needs more health, more range on her claws, and more than 2 useful abilities. 

Luckily we get the option to have Enemy Radar on Saryn, because I was sick of using Primed Animal Instinct... /s 

You can do better than this DE.

Uh, that Spores augment, really? Who the hell needs such worthless thing as seeing infected on the minimap within 40m? Your creativity must really be drying up, DE. Others are nice, but Spores, pure disappointment. A little fact, DE, Enemy Radar is already a thing!

Archived