Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Yeah... The one for Atlas is prettty useless to me. I'm lucky to be able to get 140 Rubble let alone 1400.

There are useless mods & this just adds to them. Even the Exilus Mods are useless. You can't even use normal Exilus Adaptors to unlock them. Mine are just piling up at this point.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

as i already wrote, highly disappointing and actually totally useless.

why would anyone waste a modslot for this ?

the dmg numbers from spores basically tell roughly where enemies are and aside of this...guess what, these enemies will die within the next seconds no matter if we know their exact location or not. even if this wasnt the case there are alternatives to see enemies on the minimap if someone really wanted to.

this is such a wasted opportunity and i actually wonder where the miasma augment is ? this is a 2nd augment for spore and miasma still has none...considering spore already had an augment this was totally wasted effort especially considering how bad it is. ya, if someone wants an enemy radar effect he/she might as well use this on saryn...or just slap (primed) animal instinct on a companion which includes loot radar and saves the mod slot on the warframe...just saying.

its literally another dead mod.

why do u keep adding useless mods into the game instead of good/creative ones and/or review balance of the ones already ingame ?

status on melee mods/rivens is pointless due to weeping. crit chance outside of blood rush same story. just to name two examples of mods which are so strong that they render the alternatives just as useless as this augment.

status on rivens in general should have gotten a slight increase to compete. instead we keep getting such augments.

i dont want to exaggerate here, the valkyr augment for example looks interesting...but why add dead mods ?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an abrupt Mission Failed due to Arbitration Defense targets dying randomly when attempting to teleport to the player when falling behind or just simply falling

Not fixed, just did sorties and in mobile defense the missions was randomly failing with objectives at full health bar. Maybe you guys just spread the issue to another game modes...

I think all of these augments are terrible. I'll be happy to explain why.

Rubble Heap - The only good thing about this one is its negation of an energy cost. But it costs a King's ransom amount of energy to reach 1400 rubble in the first place because we never tend to get enough enemies to efficiently kill them before the other 3/4ths of the squad does with their brammas.

Nidus - Wow. Well I guess if 100 stacks worth of spamming wasn't enough, now we can have 100 more of spamming. This still suffers from the problem described above so both Nidus and Atlas will have to go out of their way to avoid their squad in order to get swarmed to make these augments work. Even if the Bramma wasn't a factor, they both should have some way of gathering for and maintaining their passives a lot easier since both of their abilities tend to oneshot enemies especially after the armor rework. The point of these bandaid mods are lost on me but perhaps someone can explain it to me.

Valkyr - You got rid of her Hysteria timer in order to sell it back. Lol? Also nobody's getting rid of Eternal War anytime soon so are we expected to run dual augments here or something? Cause despite those buffs to her claws she still has no point to not run more power strength instead to get some extra armor from Warcry. It's not like the added damage makes her claws any more amazing than Exalted Blade or heaven forbid Desert Wind.

Saryn - Marking dead enemies on the map. Gotta be the worst of the bunch. My mind is blown. If Primed Animal Instinct didn't already make this one worthless with enemy radar, the loot radar extends further than Revealing Spores and is what the red enemy marks will become before you can do anything productive with knowing that you wasted a modslot.

That Saryn aug mod is not useful DE. Players won't switch to that mod just so that they can see enemies in 40m. why tho? Also, I thought these mods was ran thru the Design Council? did someone pick this or? I'm confused lol. but anyways, this aug mod for Saryn should be beneficial to her and should make players "want" to switch to it to try out an exciting new build possibilities. This feel like a "filler aug mod" lol. you know how you have songs on an album that does absolutely nothing? it's just there... okay...  I mean I'd rather have a one hit augment right now XD. we could use some of that :p   

Not too sure about the augments themselves but I honestly feel that three out of four of them should be exilus mods rather than regular ones (Atlas, Nidus & Saryn).

Atlas augment sounds good on paper but the maintenance for the 1400 rubbles is too high. As mentioned by many players, it is hard for him to kill stoned enemies in order to build up enough stack for this mod to work due to multiple ability set ups and other players nuking the map. Around 1200 would be more fairer IMO as it leaves enough room for delays due to lack of enemies or simply sacrifice the rumbler golems to make up for the shortage.

Haven't played Nidus for some time but does he really need another 100 mutation stack? It does not sound like it improves his stats nor does it increase his undying chances as there's a 30 second delay for it now so he will die even faster.

Saryn really does not need enemy marker effects as that contradicts with her ability of massing killing targets and there are plenty of better substitutes. I believe enough people explained on how to improve on this or switch to a new ability altogether.

Hopefully, these augments won't be dead or left alone until the next rework workshop, but thanks for the update fixes though.

Fixes are highly appreciated, here's some feedback on augments:

Hysteria one looks interesting, though Valkyr herself could use direct buffs to make her more appealing to use in the first place. She's fairly far behind competition in "exalted weapon DPS frames" due to the fact that the only useful thing she can provide aside from her DPS is not dying (which is hampered by this augment) and Warcry - Paralysis is not useful and 1 is fun, but also not very useful in the age of bullet jumps and spoiler mode dashes. 

Atlas' augment potential is thwarted by decay mechanic, which shouldn't be there in the first place. It's way too fast and too taxing to keep 1400 going, as you'd have to use his 3 at annoyingly increasing rate while racing your own allies for kills to make use of this augment. Either add reduction to decay, lower the activation requirement or just remove this mechanic from the frame itself, as it isn't making him more fun to play - it just makes you use his 3 a whole lot, which isn't exactly peak entertainment as far as abilities go. 

Nidus' augment is fairly useless. Only thing it'll affect is his damage from 1 as you won't gain anything with more mutation stacks, after enormous ramp up (which doesn't happen in normal missions). In endless survivals, eventually Nidus starts relying on Undying and getting 15 stacks faster than he loses them (there are videos about it), so in effect this augment has no place in the game at all - it's actively detrimental to the only situation it could be of use. Moreso, he already has an augment for 1 which is a lot better than this one, though it is interesting to see an augment for passive. 

Saryn augment just shouldn't exist. We can literally see infected enemies through walls by damage numbers. Which is already better than minimap, not to mention that we usually have (Primed) Animal Instinct on companions for that at all times.

I highly hope that the pain points of those would be addressed, as we are in need of a fresh batch of augments to change up builds and playstyles across frames. Also, special thanks for making Supra mod an exilus - now I can use it without sacrificing it's DPS! Please look into expanding or buffing things like Viper as well, if possible - infinite ammo on terrible weapon (even special Wraith variant is pretty bad) still makes an overall terrible weapon. 

The Critical Chance and Damage buffs gained from Valkyr's Enraged should scale with Power Strength honestly to be a worthy trade off for gaining a timer and cooldown. Also Enraged really should remove the energy over time "channeled" effect from Hysteria if its going to be strictly a duration based power with the augment equipped.

Hi DE I would like to say I been having server issue today a little after this afternoon I wanted to let you know about it because I couldn’t use the chat at all so I hope it’s fixed because I want to make sure with mod builds that I have are ok and also to trade and all 

Can we please have the ability to equip multiple augments that affect the same ability? Some of the conclave augment mods synergize pretty well with other existing augments (standout example being Nyx's Singularity and Assimilate effectively turning you into a warframe version of Zenurik's Singularity void mode) but cant be equipped simultaneously which sucks.

12 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are under ui elements or off screen (happens mostly in the cockpit and the foundrys)
unknown.png.

This need fixing serioulsy annoying.

12 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are under ui elements or off screen (happens mostly in the cockpit and the foundrys)
unknown.png.

This need fixing serioulsy annoying.

11 hours ago, TheWanderingStrider said:

Here's some ideas for a potentially useful augment.

- Spores have a small percentage chance of spreading from enemies killed by spore damage / miasma damage (this would allow players to actually use miasma now without completely wasting all the damage you had stacked up)
- Enemies killed by miasma will pause the decaying timer for 1s (this would also allow players to actually use miasma now without completely wasting all the damage you had stacked up)
- Enemies left alive after miasma attack eachother (similar to Nyx's chaos or Oberon's Reckoning, which would help Saryn's survivability since the only reason to cast miasma is because you absolutely need everything in the room to die right now, making it effectively a panic button)
- Molt's speed buff lasts the duration of the molt, which at 100% duration would be 40s at instead of 5s (would be generally helpful, though no different, save energy economy, than spamming molt for continuous speed)

Sincerely, A Concerned Tenno

I'll add onto this, enemies finished off by Spore (has a chance to) leave behind lingering spores (for x duration) that explode and infect in an AoE when approached by an enemy

13 hours ago, -Alleluia- said:

Revealing Spores

Who came up with this mod? Have they ever played Warframe? Don't bother answering the second question, that is obviously rhetorical.

I ask the same question. It is probably a CSGO or a R6S veteran that barely plays Warframe and call them selves Warframe vets. That is the only explanation I have for the stupid mods that we have 😄

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.

That is a really nice change. While you guys are looking at Baruuk could you make it so air combos also have the energy waves?

Archived