Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.

thats great. Can you make it so it DOESNT go after melee units or units that have already been hit by DH?

13 hours ago, Rotorom said:

Well Deadlock Protocol will feature a Protea Warframe quest if you haven't heard. So you are partially incorrect. [DE]Rebecca also said that there are plans for a cinematic quest related to the New War. Sauce

Yeah i hope thats a good quest bu from the trailer duviri looks awesome

hace 17 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.

There seems to be a bug around this update where now daggers will try to fly on cast towards your sentinel or pet, but instead fly into the sky or hit the ground as they cant seem to attach to them

Thanks for the augs!

But could you please change the Nidus augment a bit, in a way that instead of going on a cooldown activation of immortality costs more (30ish stacks, for example). If it would consume more stacks it could trigger the same way that it triggers without aug (couple of times in a row, if you're not careful) and you still have to spend more time (the "30 sec cooldown") to get immortality charge back.

20 hours ago, Xydeth said:

thanks ~ finally some new augments~

gotta say though....the saryn augment looks highly disappointing.

only Saryn? Boi, they all are pointless and a big disappointment not worth the slot at all. I can see some ppl possibly using nidus one and thats it

Create dedicated servers!!!

Game is 7 years old, NO ONE believes its beta !!!!!

host migrations every 10 minutes and then everything breaks, like never ending defense wave or number of enemies for 4 not 1!!!

Or introduce option to be host, people with normal computers and stable internet can mark it and make life better for everyone!!

20 hours ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Atlas: Good, at least makes petrify has more reason to use.
Nidus: dont really see the need for extra mutation cap while nerfing cooldown on undying passive, unmaxed might be preferred if u ever need extra stacks cap.
Valkyr: Might need to check, Hysteria is not really efficient to keep up all time so this could be good
Saryn: a bit too niche, at least it is exilus slot, might be great if u run Zenith alternate firing mode

Altas: is only above 1400 and it caps at 1500, making it too hard to keep up for little benefit
Nidus: useful, but the huge CD is a big downside...
Valkyr: still counts as channelling for some reason, making it worse than with no augment while consuming a slot cause now it has a big CD...
Saryn: WTF is this sh*t?

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Magus_Tahir:

I could make a meme on how often you do this in every patch thread. Its almost a ritualistic rite of passage now for each patch note. It's not patch notes unless its there. 🤗

if that makes you feel better go for it,even if you meme on reddit or elsewhere I don't care,i just want to raise awareness of this problem of many people.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb PookieNumnums:

Theyre already working on hard and ultra hard difficulty selection. You can stop spamming this now. 

No I cannot,their definition of hard mode is putting a 1 infront of the level of level 50 enemies,these enemies ARE not HARD at all now,after the HP Armor and Shield nerf.   They are literally pathethic,a level 9999 ancient for example has 430k hp NOW he had around 500M before. 430k is one bramma or lanka shot on a enemy that spawn after 8h of survival,to my mind that is pathethic and the HP at least needs to be what it used to be,HIGH. People complained about armor,sure I can understand it armor was annoying,but nobody ,I repeat NOBODY complained that infested with HP were hard to kill at level 100. This Hard mode will be pathethic and I can do it afk using saryns spores because the enemies are literally paper now.

15 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

if that makes you feel better go for it,even if you meme on reddit or elsewhere I don't care,i just want to raise awareness of this problem of many people.

12 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

No I cannot,their definition of hard mode is putting a 1 infront of the level of level 50 enemies,these enemies ARE not HARD at all now,after the HP Armor and Shield nerf.   They are literally pathethic,a level 9999 ancient for example has 430k hp NOW he had around 500M before. 430k is one bramma or lanka shot on a enemy that spawn after 8h of survival,to my mind that is pathethic and the HP at least needs to be what it used to be,HIGH. People complained about armor,sure I can understand it armor was annoying,but nobody ,I repeat NOBODY complained that infested with HP were hard to kill at level 100. This Hard mode will be pathethic and I can do it afk using saryns spores because the enemies are literally paper now.

First I want to point out I was being sarcastic. On that note you have done it so much its considered spam now. Your posts are being scrubbed when you do it.

As for the second point. Pablo talked a bit about the difficulty and they know they are not going to get it with just raising numbers. They are looking at redoing raids in a new style, more mechanical features, and possibly new game modes. Thats down the road however first is to survive the rest of this year and hopefully they can get back to their offices soon. 

Honestly I took a two year break. I stopped playing right when Plains launched and came back mid April 2020. I got my butt handed to me until I changed my tactics and mods around to fit the new paradigm with all that changed. It feels no different now than it did back then aside from flavor I am having a serious time wrapping my head around this whole difficulty complex that people have been going off on tangents about. Warframe was never really all that difficult.

Glad to see this update... still a bit sad that nikana zaw holsters are still visually bugged.

Appearing when they aren't supposed to (including unchecked visible while holstered), not appearing when they are supposed to, appearing twice at the same time, not being customizable (as an example, the nikana dax skin holster can be customized by changing the attachment colors, changing the color of the flowing energy- you can't do this if you have the skin on a zaw)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Magus_Tahir:

First I want to point out I was being sarcastic. On that note you have done it so much its considered spam now. Your posts are being scrubbed when you do it.

As for the second point. Pablo talked a bit about the difficulty and they know they are not going to get it with just raising numbers. They are looking at redoing raids in a new style, more mechanical features, and possibly new game modes. Thats down the road however first is to survive the rest of this year and hopefully they can get back to their offices soon. 

Honestly I took a two year break. I stopped playing right when Plains launched and came back mid April 2020. I got my butt handed to me until I changed my tactics and mods around to fit the new paradigm with all that changed. It feels no different now than it did back then aside from flavor I am having a serious time wrapping my head around this whole difficulty complex that people have be going off on tangents about. Warframe was never really all that difficult.

They can make the enemies jump like spider man,invisible like loki,tiny like ant man,put nullies in every fraction,make them run as fast as the flash whatever IF they die one hit it does not matter how ,,smart'' enemies are they will pose NO threat at all if my skana can kill a level 170 armored gunner in a few seconds. I understand raising numbers is not THE ONLY way to make a game difficult but it is a necessary one because otherwise I ll just shoot ,,the smart enemy'' once and he dies no matter how smart he is

Archived