Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Atlas Augment looks chunky AF, Saryn Augment looks woefully disappointing to the point of wondering why you'd use a slot on that when you could use a slot for any other amount of enemy radar (Including a pet slot for Animal Instinct or Primed Animal Instinct). Nidus Augment looks good enough, 30s cooldown on undying seems a tad long considering he has no shield to gate with to prevent oneshot deaths. 200 additional mutation stacks seem more useful for spamming his 4 and stacking more power on his 1, but that's just me. Valkyr's augment looks okay, kinda like a burst damage super mode rather than a sustained "And then this guy got clawed to death" for the next ten minutes affair.

Thanks for fixing Nezha's inability to properly shield defense targets!

8 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Atlas - Passive - Rubble Heap
When above 1400 Rubble, Landslide costs no Energy, deals 2x Damage, and travels 2x faster.

Is this the 6th atlas augment, rly? Why?

What about other frames like Revenant, Octavia, Gara?

Cool, can't wait to equip an augment mod that nerfs my warframe's passive so I can successfully waste my 285 stacked mutations when I die during the 30s cooldown of nidus' Undying. Everyone was asking for that, why tank multiple "deaths" sequentially while under extreme heavy fire when you can tank one each 30 seconds and also make yourself prone to losing them in the meantime? That's brilliant, I was tired and bored of tanking a lot of damage at once with nidus

1 minute ago, CoreXCZ said:

I seriously doubt it stacks. This is completely different kind of detection.

well, not going to get it then. Primed Animal Instinct's enemy detection already has 33m range. i don't think it is worth a slot in my Saryn.

The 40m range on spores augment is disappointing. This isn't worth the slot at all. Despite enemy radar and enemy sense being at 30m max, this at 40m is not worth it since all 8 slots are very important while the slots of Enemy Radar and Enemy sense are less so important.

15 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png.

I agree. It's annoying trying to get to the back of the ship with me in the cockpit. D.E. please fix it 

3 minutes ago, Alvengerz said:

well, not going to get it then. Primed Animal Instinct's enemy detection already has 33m range. i don't think it is worth a slot in my Saryn.

Reason why I don't see it stack is simple. Enemy Radar detects everything, there's no condition in it. Augment requires enemy to be infected and even if it did stack, it would be meaningless because enemies will be detected by normal Enemy Radar to begin with.

Archived