Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Myythmeister! You need to build the Pyrana Synoid skin. After purchasing the skin from the cred offerings, you will find a Pyrana Synoid skin blueprint in your foundry.

Once crafted the skin will work on the Pyrana Prime.

Oh, didn't notice that it was a blueprint, sorry about that. 😞

16 minutes ago, Duaast said:

thx for the update, also will be nice if the equinox Duality mod become more better or "smart" because the clone always aim to the ground and reload the weapon after 2 shots.

Agreed, wish Duality behaved more like Wukong's Celestial Twin.

Thanks for the hotfix DE. 🥰

32 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can we get old enemies back the new ones feel to weak

I could make a meme on how often you do this in every patch thread. Its almost a ritualistic rite of passage now for each patch note. It's not patch notes unless its there. 🤗

6 minutes ago, divan1 said:

What about Octavia, second dream and roleplay?
Why mention this?

It's a reference.

The boss battle with Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid is widely remembered for him "displaying" his mental powers through breaking the fourth wall. ... He also "reads" the player's memory card, commenting on the number of saves that have been made in the game so far, and the presence of other saved games, first noting their genre, then mentioning specific examples (e.g. "You like Castlevania, don't you?")

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn - Spore - Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.

What's the reason to track something that's gonna die on its own almost instantly? 😄

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

Fixes:

• Fixed downed Kuva Larvlings sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.

I thought this was a feature giving you a second chance to spawn the lich if you missed the Larva or it fell through the world.

24 minutes ago, kouji86 said:

Another hotfix and STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #4

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged or was not planned out well enough and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved.

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

Why is name of color channel so important that you're willing to spam this?

okay, why Valkyr augment is only in New Loka and Perrin Sequence shop????? why not putting it in Hexis or Suda shop too?? why do I have to max out a syndicate only to get that augment? WTF DE?! 😡

vor 46 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Valkyr - Hysteria - Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown.

Is it supposed to not scale with strength? Arsenal doesnt show it does.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Can we atleast remove conflicts between augments for the same ability? Cant equip this one with venom dose together, which doesnt really make a lot of sense to me.

Trying the Atlas Augment, it's kind of OK however the requirement of 1400 rumble seems too high honestly.

In high level mission with lots of nullifier or even in Arbitration it's going to be hard to maintain near max level.
I think you should consider dropping the value to 1300 or 1200.

I'm not going to ask for a crit or status chance on Landslide, but it should also be there ^^.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cephalite Resonance is now linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.

This is not really a proper fix, you know? As long as I can't whisper myself to use this link without bothering anyone else using the chat, this is a cheap and terrible workaround. Put it around/beneath the episode pentagon or something.

50 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

Uh, that Spores augment, really? Who the hell needs such worthless thing as seeing infected on the minimap within 40m? Your creativity must really be drying up, DE. Others are nice, but Spores, pure disappointment. A little fact, DE, Enemy Radar is already a thing!

not only enemy radar but also (primed) animal instinct.

Which has better effect.

And is not a warframe mod.

Why is theres no more focus on the quests and duviri gets postponed to 2021 and we get another game mode deadlock protocol . This is sad . I like this game because of its story and normal missions not because of archwing or railjack . Please focus on the quests and its been a long time since the last quest got released . Hope DE doesn't disappoint the players. Now theres nothing much to do than grind so pls keep the quests coming .

55 minutes ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

thanks 

my favorite enemy is a dead enemy, why would i waste a mod slot for that? just by looking around me i can spot the infected enemy because of the damage numbers the shows on my screen 

This.

Also we have radar. I had to reread the mod a few times to make sure I wasn't having a stroke. But nope, it's just... radar.

Archived