Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

[DE]Megan

I thought but what will be done with the remaining Cephalite Resonance after this NW is over. 
Personally I think towards the end of the NW players should have a choice of converting it since it will be useless after this even and after the even it can be removed from drop tables and such

With Nidus' new Augment, if the Undying cooldown is active and you end up dying, I expect you go into the regular revival mode, but with that, do you lose all of your remaining stacks? If this is the case, I propose that when/if you die with the cooldown, you lose a percentage of your current stacks, perhaps 30 stacks (double the undying cost) and you still go into the downed revival mode. 

42 minutes ago, LLCoolJJ said:

Why is theres no more focus on the quests and duviri gets postponed to 2021 and we get another game mode deadlock protocol . This is sad . I like this game because of its story and normal missions not because of archwing or railjack . Please focus on the quests and its been a long time since the last quest got released . Hope DE doesn't disappoint the players. Now theres nothing much to do than grind so pls keep the quests coming .

Well Deadlock Protocol will feature a Protea Warframe quest if you haven't heard. So you are partially incorrect. [DE]Rebecca also said that there are plans for a cinematic quest related to the New War. Sauce

So many modifications of augmentations have already been added to the game that an additional slot for augmentations is clearly requested. With retaining the ability to set augmentation in any other ordinary slot. just don’t know what to throw out of builds in order to establish this or that augment. Because I almost never use them. As a result: these augments are not as useful as they could be.

Atlas and Nidus are already late game viable but thanks for the mods.

Valkyr is kinda a toss up? I mean either near infinite immortality or a 15 second damage boost. Meh.

Saryn. Y'all are funny you know that? Not "Ha ha" funny... Like "Poopy" funny. 

Can we get stats on people using that mod? At least then it'll be a joke we can enjoy.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.

This was a bug? 😮 I always considered it to be a feature, like <<We ain't gonna let you tenno skoom run away so easily!>> I will miss that ahah

40 minutes ago, Ventasis said:

That Nidus augment is impressively bad. R-14128404-1568370638-7747.png.jpg

Are you serious? It looks specifically designed to boost the damage potential of Virulence.

At 100 stacks Virulence has an unmodified damage of 200*100=20,000

At 300 stacks Virulence has an unmodified damage of 200*300=60,000

How is this bad?

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

unknown.png
The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png.

I second this. Lock the Railjack interior map, please. The current map confuses and bamboozles me a bit

For the passive augments are they affected by mods? Their effects are not visible, as far as I can tell, in the mod or ability screens.

Also, does anyone know if the hysteria augment is affected by duration?

The Saryn augment is just horrible, the Nidus augment sounds good, but actually it's just as horrible. 15 Stack is one Undying, +100 Stack won't makes a difference if there is a 15 second cooldown for it, no matter if it's 100 or 1000 + Max Mutation Stack, as long as a Nidus can stomp enough enemies when survive, he can regen that 15 stack easy, and still able to proc Undying if something happens. With Cooldown, you spend 15 stack and if you die while regen those stacks, you are dead. Yeah, one can say "that's nice people need to be more cautious, to not make mistakes" Which sounds cool, but in reality, on the level that all this actually matters, you will either good, and proc 1-2 Undying here and there, but usually gain more than you can spend...or with this augment, you are dead.

Archived