[DE]Megan

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.4

thanks for the hotfix

Is the saryn augment showing enemies only for saryn or the whole squad?

If the latter, that would mean your squatties don't need to use a mod slot for enemy radar/primes animal instinct no?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So why did we get 2nd augments for all these frames when there are frames still lacking augments for some of their abilities still? Like Hildryns 2 and 4, All of Gauss, technically all of Grendel since his 4 augment is just for movement, etc.

Edited by rawr1254
  • Like 1

Please remove the restart to glassmaker when falling during moving to platforms. Every mission just loads players to the previous position without penalty due to fall. Why only in glassmaker, that too you lose your fragments

• Like 3

Just now, Leqesai said:

Those are some valid points but I think the issue here is the augment is not objectively bad, it just does not suit your playstyle (and it may be likely that this is the majority-opinion). I'm going to give it a try tonight to see my thoughts of it in practice, but I'm still not convinced that it is a bad mod. The damage bonuses are pretty significant and it may very well suit a hysteria + paralysis setup.

That could be a possible way to use the augment. I love the boosts it gives, but the downsides just makes me sad.

8 minutes ago, Derium-Envy said:

That could be a possible way to use the augment. I love the boosts it gives, but the downsides just makes me sad.

Yeah,

My thinking is you could offset some damage mods from your build, and do a hybrid damage + CC setup with prolonged paralysis without losing much damage output from hysteria.

You could easily do a max blind rage with energy conversion and be roughly at the same damage output. The only issue I see is keeping her tanky with such a goofy build. In the downtime state she would be a lot more vulnerable than her other popular build options, but the CC potential of paralysis may offset this. We'll have to see.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.

Wait, that's not intended? All enemies do that. I enjoyed trying to kill them all along the way. 😞

• Like 4

Who cares if the Spores augment is underwhelming. It already has a decent one, and it's one of the most blatantly OP abilities in the game, why would it need an augment that buffs it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, --Q--Above said:

Enemies will show up on the Minimap? That's..wow

Can you guys like delete the augment again and replace it with something else

What he said

why can wisp's motes heal every defense target except excavators? seems like a bug, and very annoying since the harsh vazarin nerf
also, can we please remove lenses already?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Wardens in Rescue missions sometimes teleporting ahead of the player en route to extraction.

Tbh I didn't even think that was a bug lol.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spudney said:

why can wisp's motes heal every defense target except excavators? seems like a bug, and very annoying since the harsh vazarin nerf
also, can we please remove lenses already?

Why would lenses be removed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crossfire78 said:

thanks for the hotfix

Is the saryn augment showing enemies only for saryn or the whole squad?

If the latter, that would mean your squatties don't need to use a mod slot for enemy radar/primes animal instinct no?

This is very interesting, indeed. A Saryn with this augment would mean a whole squad may be able to free up a mod slot on their frame/pet. 

Furthermore, has anyone tested to see if +range mods affect this?

From my experience thus far the passives do not display any affected stats and I haven't had time to thoroughly test.

5 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

unknown.png
The Nidus and Valkyr augments are looking interesting, thx.

Since railjack got revisited can you pls lock the interior map on a fixed position?
Moving around makes some teleport points impossible to reach, because they are beneath ui elements or off screen (happens mostly at the cockpit and foundries)
unknown.png.

or it goes too down, blocking the forge legend 😞

a bug causing damage cap to be reachable with regular weapons when having bloodrush equipped. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

Excellent update. Except. . . .

DE, when they reached the saryn augment: "I can't remember what cool looks like so lets just do this."  

that atlas aug would look more appealing if rubbles base limit was uncapped, but atleast it doesn't have a cool down like nidus' and valkyrs aug.

that saryn aug also looks like straight up a waste.

1 hour ago, Ktro said:

Please remove the restart to glassmaker when falling during moving to platforms. Every mission just loads players to the previous position without penalty due to fall. Why only in glassmaker, that too you lose your fragments

I agree, this is just amateurish design when left like this.

38 minutes ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

Exalted weapon no longer benefits from gladiator set, is this intended? 

Do you mean they do not benefit from the set if it is equipped to your sentinel? I thought the gladiator mods were not equippable by the exalted weapon itself, for quite some time now.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Do you mean they do not benefit from the set if it is equipped to your sentinel? I thought the gladiator mods were not equippable by the exalted weapon itself, for quite some time now.

Actually no, if you use your normal melee weapon to stack combo for gladiator set, exalted weapon will benefit from it. But exalted weapon it self cannot stack gladiator set mod even they get combo. This is very weird..... and i am super confused. So DE developers please answer this.....

19 minutes ago, Ascythian said:

I agree, this is just amateurish design when left like this.

While I won't say it is amateurish design, it is an unfortunate situation that can come up. You're not really told to not fall off the edge, or that you would permanently be out the resources spent to try the quiz in the first place.

I did the quiz like 3 times because the first time I jumped off, just to see what happens, the second time I failed the quiz because it was not clear upon inspecting the items that we would need to remember them for a quiz.... and the third time I completed it.

30 resources spent when realistically it could be easily clearable with only 10.

I do think it is a pretty cool idea though, the quiz. It would be really interesting to see this used for more things instead of being another one-off kind of thing.

1 minute ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

Actually no, if you use your normal melee weapon to stack combo for gladiator set, exalted weapon will benefit from it. But exalted weapon it self cannot stack gladiator set mod even they get combo. This is very weird..... and i am super confused. So DE developers please answer this.....

What exalted weapon are you testing this with?

I am really sorry but Saryn's Augment is absolutely aweful and honestly doesn't make any sense. I can already see enemies further than 40m on my map using my MOA and mods. Plus the idea of the augment all together makes absolute no sense for Saryn or her kit as a character. I would rather there just not be an augment for spore than know that this is what's just staying, because again for what?

• Like 1